[BETA] Friend list enchance

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:17 am

It seems to screw with the format of another extension. Is there any fix for this?

https://static.dyp.im/b3FNTa8fU7/b78cea ... 284f89.png

Preview:

Image

Please let me know as it seems to be the friends after Dollars: but before the Dollar value. No idea how to fix this.

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:32 am

Any ideas why it would be doing this?

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by Satanasov » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 am

Probably we use same objects or variables. I can't know without knowing which extension is this.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:Probably we use same objects or variables. I can't know without knowing which extension is this.
Its the caramel cash extension by innavigable

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by Satanasov » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:45 pm

I will investigate it tomorrow. I hope this is not too late for you.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:I will investigate it tomorrow. I hope this is not too late for you.
Thats fine please take your time. Your extensions is amazing.

Oh and another thing. I am not sure if your permissions to see friendlists is working 100%? If it is then i am wrong.

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:22 am

Also the permissions to see friend list doesnt work properly.

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Any update lucifer?

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by Satanasov » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Sorry, a lot of other stuff (work and uni) so no time but I will get on it as soon as I have some.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:Sorry, a lot of other stuff (work and uni) so no time but I will get on it as soon as I have some.
Thanks man!

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Tue May 05, 2015 6:37 pm

1st thing

I fixed the mixture between "Dollars" and "Friendlist"

Second Thing

The permissions to see the friendlist doesnt work when you submit it. Is this part of the extension not completed?

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by Satanasov » Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 pm

nero wrote:1st thing

I fixed the mixture between "Dollars" and "Friendlist"

Second Thing

The permissions to see the friendlist doesnt work when you submit it. Is this part of the extension not completed?
What permission does not work?
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Thu May 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:
nero wrote:1st thing

I fixed the mixture between "Dollars" and "Friendlist"

Second Thing

The permissions to see the friendlist doesnt work when you submit it. Is this part of the extension not completed?
What permission does not work?
I try to change who can see my friends at no matter what after i submit it, it does not change from (none)

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by Satanasov » Thu May 07, 2015 7:17 pm

nero wrote:
Lucifer4o wrote:
nero wrote:1st thing

I fixed the mixture between "Dollars" and "Friendlist"

Second Thing

The permissions to see the friendlist doesnt work when you submit it. Is this part of the extension not completed?
What permission does not work?
I try to change who can see my friends at no matter what after i submit it, it does not change from (none)
I will check that ...
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

User avatar
nero
Registered User
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Re: [BETA] Friend list enchance

Post by nero » Fri May 08, 2015 1:07 am

Yes, still doing it, I tried on seperate users.

Locked

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests