That MOD will provide to your board a RESTfull API able to communicate in many format: JSON, XML, HTML. Five output formats are available: serialized, xml, json, HTML and raw.
Two type of key are available:
- can be created from their User Control Panel (with ACP default configuration!)
- can be set to "read only" mode
- with or without authentication
- allow an administrator's choosen file download upon succesfull authentication
- API users Features
- cache purging*
- deleting* users, threads, messages; baning* users
- style managing*
- other functionalities planed 8)
- requesting for DB's datas**
(Possibility to exclude API table from DB management fro security reasons evenr with left/right join)
**Repeat after me:
API will be managed through unique key, thus allowing a better management:Geolim4 wrote:I'll be very carefully during key's creation with database access. I'm aware that keys should be created only for remote managing, by human or program (bot). I also know well that database's access with advanced permissions can endanger API table.
- you can put limitation to requests' count, on day, week or month basis
- you can force key expiration
- you can limit access to one IP address or set of IP addresses
A full knowledge base coupled with a FAQ is included with the MOD. Please read it carefully before posting
This extension is a port of my MOD from phpBB 3.0.x.
- phpBB 3.1-dev or higher
- PHP 5.4.10 or higher
Currently first commit from 3.0.x branch
Important: This Extension can only be installed on phpBB 3.1. Do NOT use this on a live board. It should only be installed for testing purposes or just to check it out. No support will be provided.
-Chapter not available for now