[ABD] Post Count Requirements

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
tbackoff
Former Team Member
Name: Tabitha Backoff

[ABD] Post Count Requirements

Post by tbackoff »

phpbb3-extension-pcr

Description:
An extension for phpBB 3.1 which allows an administrator to limit access to forums based on post count.

Features:
  • Limit viewing and posting to certain forums based on post count
  • Groups can be excluded from post count requirements via checkbox in manage groups page in ACP
  • Searching will remove results base on post count
Development

Requirements: Repository:
https://github.com/tmbackoff/Post_Count_Requirements

Author notes:
This is a port of the Post Count Requirements MOD. I mentioned it above, but I'll say it again - YOU MUST HAVE THIS PULL REQUEST ADDED TO YOUR BOARD FOR THE GROUPS OPTIONS TO FUNCTION (merged into core). The only thing not implemented yet is the search feature. Everything else should be working fine. To install, copy the pcr directory to /ext/tmbackoff/ on your server and enable the extension in the ACP.
Last edited by DavidIQ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marked as abandoned
Flying is the second best thrill to cheerleaders; being caught is the first.
tbackoff
Former Team Member

Re: [DEV] Post Count Requirements

Post by tbackoff »

The pull request required for this extension has been merged into the core.
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

Spanish language:

Code: Select all

<?php
/**
* common [Spanish]
* @package Post Count Requirements
* @copyright (c) 2013 phpBB Group
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.php GNU General Public License v2
*/

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	exit;
}

if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang))
{
	$lang = array();
}

// DEVELOPERS PLEASE NOTE
//
// All language files should use UTF-8 as their encoding and the files must not contain a BOM.
//
// Placeholders can now contain order information, e.g. instead of
// 'Page %s of %s' you can (and should) write 'Page %1$s of %2$s', this allows
// translators to re-order the output of data while ensuring it remains correct
//
// You do not need this where single placeholders are used, e.g. 'Message %d' is fine
// equally where a string contains only two placeholders which are used to wrap text
// in a url you again do not need to specify an order e.g., 'Click %sHERE%s' is fine
//
// Some characters you may want to copy&paste:
// ’ » “ ” …
//

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
	'FORUM_PCR_POST'			=> 'Requisito de Nuevo Tema/Responder',
	'FORUM_PCR_POST_EXPLAIN'	=> 'La cantidad de mensajes requeridos para escribir en este foro. Al establecer este valor a 0 deshabilita este requisito.',
	'FORUM_PCR_VIEW'			=> 'Requisito de Ver Mensaje del Foro',
	'FORUM_PCR_VIEW_EXPLAIN'	=> 'La cantidad de mensajes requeridos para ver este foro. Al establecer este valor a 0 deshabilita este requisito.',

'GROUP_IGNORE_PCR'			=> 'Ignorar requisitos de recuento de mensajes',
	'GROUP_IGNORE_PCR_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Si está habilitado, a este grupo se le permitirá ver/escribir en foros donde los requisitos de recuento se establecen independientemente del recuento de mensajes del usuario.',

'PCR_ERROR_POST' => array(
		1	=> 'Usted no tiene el número de mensajes necesarios para escribir en este foro.<br />Para escribir en este foro, debe tener %1$d mensaje.',
		2	=> 'Usted no tiene el número de mensajes necesarios para escribir en este foro.<br />Para escribir en este foro, debe tener %1$d mensajes.',
	),
	'PCR_ERROR_VIEW' => array(
		1	=> 'Usted no tiene el número de mensajes necesarios para ver en este foro.<br />Para ver este foro, debe tener %1$d mensaje.',
		2	=> 'Usted no tiene el número de mensajes necesarios para ver en este foro.<br />Para ver este foro, debe tener %1$d mensajes.',
	),

/*	'PCR_ERROR_POST'	=> 'You do not have the required post count to post in this forum.<br />In order to make a post in this forum, you must have %1$d %2$s.',
	'PCR_ERROR_VIEW'	=> 'You do not have the required post count to view this forum.<br />In order to view this forum, you must have %1$d %2$s.',
	'PCR_POST'			=> 'post',
	'PCR_POSTS'			=> 'posts',*/
));
;)
Last edited by Raul [ThE KuKa] on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

tbackoff
Former Team Member

Post by tbackoff »

I should change that (it's not the "Knowledge Base Extension"). :lol: Thanks for the translation.
Piscator

Post by Piscator »

as requested,

in settings would it be easy enough to separate the new topic/reply setting so that people cant start a new topic but can reply if I so wish.

reason, we have a for sale section where only users with 50+ posts are allowed to post items up.
tbackoff
Former Team Member

Post by tbackoff »

I'll see if I can get that implemented.
phorum.ws
Name: Jay

Post by phorum.ws »

Very Very awesome, will be perfect for Private and Public Forums (eg. with certain V.I.P forums, and for Community-Based Project Forums allows 'Contributors' 'Members' to access ongoing Dev Forums for instance.

KEEP IT UP, GOT MY EYE ON THIS ONE :shock:

Cheers,
Jay [ Code_Collective ]
Learning CSS, jQuery, Javascript - A Project Manager @Code_Collective Community-Based Dev Collaborative
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Re: [ABD] Post Count Requirements

Post by DavidIQ »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the Extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extensions Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this Extension, or any other extension that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extensions Team
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”