[ABD] Activity Stats (includes "who was here?")

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
LukeWCS

Re: [RC] Activity Stats (includes "who was here?")

Post by LukeWCS » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:39 pm

I am not familiar with mysql, but i can login with phpMyAdmin. And i searched for the infos you want but there is one field simply not exists in the table "phpbb_users": user_dst
May the backup be with you. Always.

My extensions: Monospace font for Posting Editor (phpbb.de)
My extension forks: LF who was here (phpbb.de / phpbb.com), ModBreak eXtended (phpbb.com)

combuster

Post by combuster » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:41 pm

phpmyAdmin is fine. If the dst field is missing, then ignore the field (remove it from the query).
Actually, Kalumet is now listed on your board in WWH!

BTW can you post screenshot of ACP-Activity-Stats-Settings?

LukeWCS

Post by LukeWCS » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Ok. Is the infos you want from both users any security related or can i post it directly in my thread?

My extension forks: LF who was here (phpbb.de / phpbb.com), ModBreak eXtended (phpbb.com)

combuster

Post by combuster » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:47 pm

No security related things, but you should Private Message me the info. Screenshots of ACP Activity stats would be really helpful.

LukeWCS

Post by LukeWCS » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Screenshot online.

combuster, if you have time now, what about skype? I think this will make all faster and easier. ;) If you interested, PM me your skype id please.

combuster

Post by combuster » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Thx for the screenshots, you got a PM regarding skype.

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:18 pm

i'm not sure if this is relevant to the issue with users not showing up in the WWH part but for me, the users do not show up until they have logged out, or their session has expired. hence the name "who WAS here" and not "who IS here"

combuster

Post by combuster » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:57 pm

@All: Could you try current master branch https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb3_1- ... master.zip ? I hope that some users might see an error which could lead us to the bug. Maybe encourage the users to report all errors to you.

spaceace wrote:i'm not sure if this is relevant to the issue with users not showing up in the WWH part but for me, the users do not show up until they have logged out, or their session has expired. hence the name "who WAS here" and not "who IS here"
Is it behaviour that you did observer on your board, or is it what you would expect from the extension?

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:02 pm

combuster wrote:Is it behaviour that you did observer on your board, or is it what you would expect from the extension?
both. it's what i see the ext doing, and also what i would expect it to do. i just don't know if that is what is happening to others that are having issues as i'm having no issues at all.

Jammy Johnny
Name: John

Post by Jammy Johnny » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Updated and re-enabled.
Before I updated there was 80 registered who had visited. After update it dropped to 75 registered members ;)

But no errors.

combuster

Post by combuster » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:12 pm

spaceace wrote:
combuster wrote:Is it behaviour that you did observer on your board, or is it what you would expect from the extension?
both. it's what i see the ext doing, and also what i would expect it to do. i just don't know if that is what is happening to others that are having issues as i'm having no issues at all.
The extension works the otherway round: users that visit the board, are immediately registered as "(s)he was here". If this does not happen, its a bug. However, note that there is a 600s cache by default, hence, in the worst case updates may not be seen immediately but after the cachetime (which migt occure when the user logs-out).

bimbargo

Post by bimbargo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:59 am

Screenshots from this morning. I re-enable the ext and that's after about 25 minutes later. As you can see there are 21 users online: 11 registrated, 2 hidden and 8 guests. Three users are not listed as active in the Activity Stats: Donchevas, marmozana and morning glory. As you can see there are 8 robots but in the activity stats there is only Google Adsense Bot.
For all of the listed users in the activity stat the last visit time was correct.

bimbargo

Post by bimbargo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:02 am

In addition to my previous post two more robots were added in the activity stat list: Google [Bot] and Brandwatch. Brandwatch last visit time is 58 minutes ago in the activity stat but in the board "Who is online" the time is 4 minutes ago. :?

noth

Post by noth » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:47 pm

sounds like a great addition :mrgreen: but whereabouts on the index page does this section go?

is it at the top, the bottom? can an Admin choose whereabouts it goes?

combuster

Post by combuster » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:50 pm

@noth: at the bottom, where the phpbb statistics are displayed.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”