martti wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:03 am
Thanks, but before you put effort in it I want to let you know that I start to think to revert to a solution without defining a new Twig Function
, as it's use is undocumented for phpBB extenstions.
- I got the error when enabling another extension, so the
ext.php wasn't touched.
- Enabling/disabling this extension didn't fail for me in the past so
template.twig.environment must have been present, but I don't see why this is so for me and not for you.
- The method
$user->add_lang_ext(); is depreciated.
Yesterday, instead to work on the 3.2.2 board where I got the first bug I reported, I don't how I felt on the new 3.1.12 one, created by mistake (QI, wrong profile chosen
). All of my local boards in my dev environments got to have all of the extensions I am working on as per default uploaded together in the ext folder during the phpBB installation.
To make it short, that's the reason why the bits:
Funny enough I found myself trying to backport this extension to phpBB 3.1 at the end of all, interesting experiment I can say, from it I for one I learned some stuffs more about the core, but requested. And yes, I know the method
has been deprecated, but will last till phpBB 4.0 though.
All of this being said... yes, the v1.4.0 it does work at the first shot, also I haven't had any issue enabling as many extension I wanted after that. No errors, the first one reported is went away as well. It works with PHP ( >= 7.0.xx/7.1.xx/(7.2.xx not tested)
) but 5.6.xx
Tested with Wamp and EasyPHP, code checked w/PhpStorm
(all are up-to-date).
I am so sorry for the troubles, as a Developer I can imagine the personal stress I have created for nothing.
Have a nice day and thank you again.