[ABD] External Link In New Window

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
EA117

Re: [3.2][RC] External Link In New Window

Post by EA117 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Lon2 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:05 pm
I just downloaded and installed the other one and it worked (minus if the link has text):

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... ew_window/
Good on you then, because I hadn't even looked outside the Github repository links. Indeed, the .zip posted to the phpbb.com extension database has all of these directory-related conditions already resolved, and is the better and easier source to use.

___Martin

Post by ___Martin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:59 pm

EA117 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:04 pm
Good on you then, because I hadn't even looked outside the Github repository links. Indeed, the .zip posted to the phpbb.com extension database has all of these directory-related conditions already resolved, and is the better and easier source to use.
Yes, since the extension was approved and released in the phpBB extension database, the ZIP file is packaged a little bit differently. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks @EA117 for your help. :)

Holger

Post by Holger » Wed May 01, 2019 10:47 am

Hi there, after updating to phpBB 3.2.6 this ext does not seem to work anymore. Links (new and old) are not clickable anymore and after disabling the ext they work again.

bugfixed
Name: Murat

Post by bugfixed » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Holger wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:47 am
Hi there, after updating to phpBB 3.2.6 this ext does not seem to work anymore. Links (new and old) are not clickable anymore and after disabling the ext they work again.
i have same problem. Please help. (my version: 3.2.7)

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:05 am

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extension Customisations Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as "abandoned" or "in development", on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extension Customisations Team
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”