[ABD] Caramel: Virtual Cash

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
mark5228

Re: [DEV] Caramel: Virtual Cash

Post by mark5228 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:44 pm

aldink wrote:A good extension ... It will be amazing if you can add points for attachments... If someone is creating new topic and add attachment, he can put a price for downloading the attachment and maybe in the future to by compatible with a paypal donation system.. Someone donate 5 euro .. get 5 points... :D
I agree this is great idea :D . even better if you could make it so users with not enough points could not post or download attachments, in some of the mods from 3.0 it just went into negative points.

hililililklklklkl

Re: [BETA] Caramel: Virtual Cash

Post by hililililklklklkl » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:21 am

Hello!
I will make a ref link.
User A chreate a ref link a guest click on this and register. Than User A gets for example 100 coins

Fast_Eddie
Name: Ed

Post by Fast_Eddie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:41 pm

I have this installed on a test board and it looks pretty cool! Is there a way to limit access to functions and forums if you don't have X-amount of cash?

grace007

Post by grace007 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:11 am

Excellent mod. Thanks !
I have just do some test in my forum.
But I encountered a problem with the Login increment.
When I login my forum, my cash didn't increase.
I have already set the value for login in ACP.
Why?

p.s.
Login increment: 2
The amount of cash a user receives for logging in today. Can be negative.

razkaziro

Post by razkaziro » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:51 am

Any option to add points by membership periods?
point/cash once in a week/month/year etc...

Innavigable

Post by Innavigable » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Hey guys,

Just letting you know that I'm still here. I'll try to take some time to look at your comments and get a published version of this up. Even though I disbanded the team that built this, I'll stick around to get this through the review process.

Thanks for your patience!

JayRay

Post by JayRay » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:46 pm

I have a question. How will downloads and 'pay per' links work with this? Will there also be an item shop for the 'purchase of items and changes to the user account?

The reason I ask, is that I plan to have a page for some graphic resources (PSD files mostly), and I want the zips protected inside a shop that works with using the form and contributing to the community, I would also want to be able to supply that to my users to 'consign' items as well, and just wanted to know if this was feasible.

Rhynn

Post by Rhynn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Really looking forward to this being finished. My board is currently using a badly converted version of the UltimatePoints mod, which has broken some things... I need a proper cash/points mod, and it just doesn't look like there's a proper one out there yet!

Creditly

Post by Creditly » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Rhynn wrote:Really looking forward to this being finished. My board is currently using a badly converted version of the UltimatePoints mod, which has broken some things... I need a proper cash/points mod, and it just doesn't look like there's a proper one out there yet!
The owner has dropped development for this. :(

Rhynn

Post by Rhynn » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:45 pm

Creditly wrote:
Rhynn wrote:Really looking forward to this being finished. My board is currently using a badly converted version of the UltimatePoints mod, which has broken some things... I need a proper cash/points mod, and it just doesn't look like there's a proper one out there yet!
That's very unfortunate :( Is there another cash/points mod being created? I really need one and the modified UltimatePoints just isn't working out well, it has broken too many things :(

Darkness Seeker

Post by Darkness Seeker » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Rhynn wrote:
Creditly wrote:
That's very unfortunate :( Is there another cash/points mod being created? I really need one and the modified UltimatePoints just isn't working out well, it has broken too many things :(
A few persons are working on a updated extension of Ultimate Points Mods, and at least in my tests, it works perfectly. I don't know if this could be trated as"spam" as it's in the forum but if it can help the three of you:

Check it out!

VSE
Extensions Development Coordinator
Extensions Development Coordinator
Name: Matt Friedman

Post by VSE » Tue May 03, 2016 2:23 pm

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extensions Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extensions Team
Dictated but not read.
Official phpBB Extensions My Extensions & MODs
Please do not PM me for support.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”