[ABD] Caramel: Virtual Cash

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Willeos

Re: [BETA] Caramel: Virtual Cash

Post by Willeos » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:03 am

Would be cool to have an option to add points to a member because he did something good, or delete his points because of a bad behaviour. That would be really cool.

Innavigable

Post by Innavigable » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 am

Willeos wrote:Would be cool to have an option to add points to a member because he did something good, or delete his points because of a bad behaviour. That would be really cool.
How would this be different from the Manage page?

Willeos

Post by Willeos » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 am

Innavigable wrote:
Willeos wrote:Would be cool to have an option to add points to a member because he did something good, or delete his points because of a bad behaviour. That would be really cool.
just realized that. But strangely my MCP doesn't recognize this module. Thus I don't understand why it doesn't appear. You can get a look through the pm I sent you.

Innavigable

Post by Innavigable » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:24 am

Willeos wrote:
Innavigable wrote:
just realized that. But strangely my MCP doesn't recognize this module. Thus I don't understand why it doesn't appear. You can get a look through the pm I sent you.
Have you given yourself Caramel Mod Management permissions? Because you deleted the Moderator role that is normally automatically set on install, so permissions for that role are probably not getting set.

Willeos

Post by Willeos » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:27 am

Innavigable wrote:
Willeos wrote:
Innavigable wrote:
Have you given yourself Caramel Mod Management permissions? Because you deleted the Moderator role that is normally automatically set on install, so permissions for that role are probably not getting set.
Well technically I have full features on all, but I don't see anthing related to MCP caramel things. I can donate, get and all, but not use this form.

Innavigable

Post by Innavigable » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:33 am

Willeos wrote:
Innavigable wrote:
Willeos wrote:
Innavigable wrote:
Well technically I have full features on all, but I don't see anthing related to MCP caramel things. I can donate, get and all, but not use this form.
If you go to Permissions -> User permissions -> Select your username -> Select type "Global Moderator permissions" -> Misc tab. Under the Misc tab, there will be "Can view virtual cash transactions" and "Can manage users' virtual cash". Set these to "Yes".

You should see a "Manage" link next to "Donate" if you have permission. For the future, it might be a good idea to restore the default permission roles and apply them to your respective groups, as a lot of extensions use them.

Willeos

Post by Willeos » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:39 am

Innavigable wrote: If you go to Permissions -> User permissions -> Select your username -> Select type "Global Moderator permissions" -> Misc tab. Under the Misc tab, there will be "Can view virtual cash transactions" and "Can manage users' virtual cash". Set these to "Yes".

You should see a "Manage" link next to "Donate" if you have permission. For the future, it might be a good idea to restore the default permission roles and apply them to your respective groups, as a lot of extensions use them.
I do not see this in my ACP. I'm gonna look in the files, somethin may be wrong. Sorry for all those strange things with my board.

Innavigable

Post by Innavigable » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:42 am

Willeos wrote:
Innavigable wrote: If you go to Permissions -> User permissions -> Select your username -> Select type "Global Moderator permissions" -> Misc tab. Under the Misc tab, there will be "Can view virtual cash transactions" and "Can manage users' virtual cash". Set these to "Yes".

I do not see this in my ACP. I'm gonna look in the files, somethin may be wrong. Sorry for all those strange things with my board.
You do not see that specific permission? Or you do not see that permissions module?

You should be able to assign it to a group as well. These permissions should just be under some "Global moderator" permissions page for some user, group, or role.

I should note that you will also need to click the "Advanced" link to get to the tabs with specific permissions.

Willeos

Post by Willeos » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:46 am

Innavigable wrote:
Willeos wrote:

You do not see that specific permission? Or you do not see that permissions module?

You should be able to assign it to a group as well. These permissions should just be under some "Global moderator" permissions page.
''You do not see that specific permission'' is the right thing to say. I just do not see this. Here's a screenshot to show you :

Innavigable

Post by Innavigable » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:48 am

Willeos wrote:
Innavigable wrote:
Willeos wrote:

You should be able to assign it to a group as well. These permissions should just be under some "Global moderator" permissions page.
''You do not see that specific permission'' is the right thing to say. I just do not see this. Here's a screenshot to show you :

Those are User permissions. In the upper right corner of that panel, you need to switch it to "Global moderator" permissions. Not the "Global moderator" group, but rather the permission set.

Willeos

Post by Willeos » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:51 am

Ok thx for all the help!

1nv1s1bl3

Post by 1nv1s1bl3 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Sorry if this was already asked, but since I didn't see it in the main post, I'll ask.
Is it possible to integrate an option, where you could change your nick/rank image/group for exchange of the earned points?
Also, will buying points via some kind of payment method be possible?

Willeos

Post by Willeos » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm

1nv1s1bl3 wrote:Sorry if this was already asked, but since I didn't see it in the main post, I'll ask.
Is it possible to integrate an option, where you could change your nick/rank image/group for exchange of the earned points?
I'm not the one who developed it, but you can always change the nick/rank image/group and deduct the number of points of the guy. And you can add a function that makes persons give via PayPal, and you can do it manually from there.

1nv1s1bl3

Post by 1nv1s1bl3 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:12 pm

The idea is to automate the process :)

Innavigable

Post by Innavigable » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:31 pm

1nv1s1bl3 wrote:Sorry if this was already asked, but since I didn't see it in the main post, I'll ask.
Unfortunately, I don't think either of these will come soon. I think we may do a "Caramel Shop" in the future, but probably not in the next few months. As for buying points via PayPal, that may come sooner, but still not within the next few months.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”