[ABD] Nv who was here?

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
</Solidjeuh>
Name: Andy Dm

Re: [Beta] Nv who was here?

Post by </Solidjeuh> »

Thank you for this extension!
I placed "spy eye" under the extension :lol:

alex75
Name: Alessandro

Post by alex75 »

1.2.2 version, It works perfectly. Good job.
You have pm for italian language ;-)
harris1

Post by harris1 »

HI!!!
I have one request, if possible, is there a way to make the statistics section visible to Administrator user only? Please let me know how to do this.

People thanks in advance.
elsa23

Post by elsa23 »

HeinrichP wrote:never mind, fixed it with the <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> <!-- ENDIF --> code in index_body_stat_blocks_before.html,
works great.
doesn't work for me :(
sorry for my bad english
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

You need to purge the cache after making that change.
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer Image
elsa23

Post by elsa23 »

RMcGirr83 wrote:You need to purge the cache after making that change.
i purge the cache after i use <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> <!-- ENDIF --> code in template and guest still see the code hided (i test it in local board)
sorry for my bad english
spaceace

Post by spaceace »

elsa23 wrote:
i purge the cache after i use <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> <!-- ENDIF --> code in template and guest still see the code hided (i test it in local board)
did you just add <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> <!-- ENDIF --> to the template? or did you add <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> before the code at the beginning of the file and then <!-- ENDIF --> after the code at the end of the file?
elsa23

Post by elsa23 »

spaceace wrote:
elsa23 wrote:
did you just add <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> <!-- ENDIF --> to the template? or did you add <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> before the code at the beginning of the file and then <!-- ENDIF --> after the code at the end of the file?
i add <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> before the code at the beginning of the file and then <!-- ENDIF --> after the code at the end of the file
I tried it in index_body.html , to hide also newest users from guest, guest still see them

this code :
{TOTAL_POSTS} &bull; {TOTAL_TOPICS} &bull; {TOTAL_USERS}<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> &bull; {NEWEST_USER}<!-- ENDIF -->
sorry for my bad english
elsa23

Post by elsa23 »

i found it, when disable this ext, i can use again the <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> <!-- ENDIF --> :(

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... temaker_2/
sorry for my bad english
javiexin
Code Contributor
Name: Javier

Post by javiexin »

Hi,

First of all, thanks for porting this useful mod to 3.1. I will definitely use it.

Now, I have found what might be a problem in a 3.0.x to 3.1.x situation.
If you follow exactly the "official" instructions on how to migrate, you end up losing all of your data, specially the record. So, I decided to keep both the phpbb 3.0 table and the 3.0 config variables for WWH, and then, attempted the migration.

It went apparently well, BUT in the migration of the module, there was one (relatively important) problem: the WWH category and module were NOT recreated (these MUST be removed in the 3.0 cleanup prior to attempting the migtation, and is done automatically by the STK). So I had to manually create both category and module.

In my view, this is a problem in the migration file (1_2_1 specifically), as the only check for "effectively installed" is the existence of ONE config variable, nothing else. So, should I had kept the config vars, but not the DB table, the module would be totally unoperative, and most probably would create errors. And definitely, the module is not created, as this migration file did not run at all. Not sure what is the best way to set up these migrations files, but I would probably separate the creation of the table and the module into its own migration files, checking for the existence of either before the creation in each case.

The problem is currently solved for me, but I think this should be fixed before moving to RC/CDB.

Thanks a lot,
-javiexin

PS: I opened an issue in GitHub
[email protected]
Name: Anvar Stybaev

Post by [email protected] »

I do not attempt the RC, since I can not localize into English.
[DEV/Beta] More extensions

Hopefully Google correctly translate my text// I do not support in private messages!
Tastenplayer
Name: Jutta Koliofotis

Post by Tastenplayer »

It seems that this extension is still not an official extension - still a BETA?

I thougt that it's not possible only such a few guests in my forum. So I have activated this statistic.
In the same time is also the 24 hours activity stats acitvated on my forum.

But something can't be correctly

The 24 hours activity stats show me for the last 24 hours 74 guests
This extension here show me 411 guests

It seems that 411 guets couldn't be possible.
Or counts this Extensions all visitors and the 24 hours activity stats only the visitors which also looked at pages?
How else should be possible such a difference? Or is this a mistake of this beta Version!?
http://www.forum.my-tastenworld.ch/index.php
More of my styles you can find in my phpBB Style Board & More
Be the best version of yourself rather than a bad copy of someone else!
Excuse me for my English, but I learned the language by speaking to people and not at school.
🎨 All my styles are updated to 3.3.8 and can be downloaded here
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extensions Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extensions Team

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”