[ABD] Nv who was here?

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Jammy Johnny
Name: John

Re: [Beta] Nv who was here?

Post by Jammy Johnny » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:51 pm

kasimi wrote:The correct path is /ext/bb3mobi/washere. The composer.json has errors:
  • Add a comma in line 30
  • Remove the comma from line 33
Many thanks Kasimi

Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:09 pm

The path to adm/acp_wwh.html should be adm/style/acp_wwh.html :?: :roll:

I have sent several PR on GitHub to correct some things. ;)
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate with Image
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

Jammy Johnny

Post by Jammy Johnny » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:22 pm

I got it to enable but it turns my index page in to a blank screen. Probably a conflict with another extension or a conflict with prosilver se.

peteetongman

Post by peteetongman » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:19 pm

crap....removed the extension from the server now I have this message in the 'disabled extensions' area. anybody know how to fix? board seems to be ok, just have this pesky message;

The “bb3mobi/washere” extension is not valid.
The requested file could not be found: ./../ext/bb3mobi/washere/composer.json

Jammy Johnny

Post by Jammy Johnny » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:33 pm

peteetongman wrote:crap....removed the extension from the server now I have this message in the 'disabled extensions' area. anybody know how to fix? board seems to be ok, just have this pesky message;

Pete, did you delete data before removing the extension from your server?

peteetongman

Post by peteetongman » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:40 pm

Jammy Johnny wrote:
peteetongman wrote:crap....removed the extension from the server now I have this message in the 'disabled extensions' area. anybody know how to fix? board seems to be ok, just have this pesky message;

Pete, did you delete data before removing the extension from your server?

I deleted/re-installed several times and I know that I'm supposed to delete data first, but it's possible i forgot the last time. that's kinda what i was thinking.

*****edit I was able to re-install, delete data, THEN remove from server ............voila, no more error. thanks

Anv@r.all
Name: Anvar Stybaev

Post by Anv@r.all » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:31 am

Thank you all. Made changes.
[DEV/Beta] More extensions

Hopefully Google correctly translate my text// I do not support in private messages!

masterbiz

Post by masterbiz » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 am

Not ready !

please Installation Instructions

michel_61

Post by michel_61 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Hi,

i have the files copy to /ext/bb3mobi/washere/ und changed the code in composer.json, was postet here.
I can activated, but in ACP, when i want to setup the extension, i have this screen:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "acp_wwh.html" (looked into: ./../adm/style).' in /home/httpd/vhosts/michaelschlomm.ch/bttr.get-together.community/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:202 Stack trace: #0 /home/httpd/vhosts/michaelschlomm.ch/bttr.get-together.community/phpbb/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(106): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('acp_wwh.html') #1 /home/httpd/vhosts/michaelschlomm.ch/bttr.get-together.community/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(138): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('acp_wwh.html') #2 /home/httpd/vhosts/michaelschlomm.ch/bttr.get-together.community/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(265): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('acp_wwh.html') #3 /home/httpd/vhosts/michaelschlomm.ch/bttr.get-together.community/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('acp_wwh.html', NULL) #4 /home/httpd/vhosts/michaelschlomm.ch/bttr.get-together.c in /home/httpd/vhosts/michaelschlomm.ch/bttr.get-together.community/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 202 
Is there a bug, or a problem with other extensions?

reg. Mike

iwjammer

Post by iwjammer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:08 pm

I ran into the same problem where my index page went blank after enabling the extension.

I have the Board Announcement extension installed and enabled, and the Activity Stats [RC] extension installed but disabled.

The only other code change I have is I moved the Who Is Online section to the top above the forums.

Edit: I reverted to the original index_body.html (moved Who Is Online back to the bottom of the forums) but still receive the blank screen. I'm on 3.1.3.

Anv@r.all
Name: Anvar Stybaev

Post by Anv@r.all » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:36 pm

michel_61, Path to the template was not faithful to Github. I'm not familiar with it.

Path faithful to:

who-was-here/adm/style/
[DEV/Beta] More extensions

Hopefully Google correctly translate my text// I do not support in private messages!

doulis

Post by doulis » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:26 am

Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to phpbb\user::get_timestamp_from_format() must be an instance of DateTimeZone, string given, called in /home/grlyrics/public_html/forum/ext/bb3mobi/washere/core/who_was_here.php on line 322 and defined in /home/grlyrics/public_html/forum/phpbb/user.php on line 748

what can i do now?

i disabled the module from extentions but my forum index page still not working...

on who_was_here.php in line 322 i have this commant

self::$prune_timestamp = $this->user->get_timestamp_from_format('Y-m-d H:i:s', date('Y', $timestamp).'-'.date('m', $timestamp).'-'.date('d', $timestamp).' 00:00:00', $this->config['board_timezone']);
on user.php in line 748 i have this command

public function get_timestamp_from_format($format, $time, \DateTimeZone $timezone = null)

plz your help... i cant do anything to load my index forum

Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:00 pm

iwjammer wrote:I ran into the same problem where my index page went blank after enabling the extension.

I have the Board Announcement extension installed and enabled, and the Activity Stats [RC] extension installed but disabled.

The only other code change I have is I moved the Who Is Online section to the top above the forums.

Edit: I reverted to the original index_body.html (moved Who Is Online back to the bottom of the forums) but still receive the blank screen. I'm on 3.1.3.
Getting a blank page as well, thought it was another extension at first...
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

fixbug

Post by fixbug » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Nice I like it..

Taka51

Post by Taka51 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello,
I install this extension and I get a blank page.
Best Regards

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”