[ABD] Nv who was here?

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
LukeWCS

Re: [Beta] Nv who was here?

Post by LukeWCS » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:21 pm

dvdrie wrote:Works perfect now. Thanks for the tip.
You're welcome
Edit: I have 1 question left ;) I can see no database entries on phpmyadmin, so I was wondering where is the data stored of this mod? I can see the mod uses some tables. I wanted to see if all the guest counts have different ip's so if they are really unique. After almost 8 hours of using the extention the count of visitors is already 60+. I'm sure that after a day this will be 100 or more.
Yes, WWH have his own table. Look at phpbb_wwh. If you can't see it in phpmyadmin then you must change the table view to the next page, mostly page 2.
May the backup be with you. Always.

My extensions: Monospace font for Posting Editor (phpbb.de)
My extension forks: LF who was here (phpbb.de / phpbb.com), ModBreak eXtended (phpbb.com)

alex75
Name: Alessandro

Post by alex75 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:41 pm

It works perfectly. Good job.

I will attach the Italian translation, but here, I do not have the function attachments.
You can find it here: http://phpbb-store.it/chi-e-stato-qui-t2883.html

Edit:
I sent attachment in pm

Martin Day

Post by Martin Day » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 am

I love this feature as it is a real encouragement to small-scale board users to see that the board is active in at least in terms of visitors and see who of their friends have been logged in.

My board is for a private community of lo-tech users using their real names as their IDs. Some of my members are nervous about their names being on public display.

Is there any possibility of placing this extension on the board index page in a position where it will only be visible to users who are logged in and so, more to the point, not displayed to the public. Even better would be a configuration switch to toggle the display to either private or public.

I previously used this mod in 3.0.x and edited the phpbb source to achieve the privacy required, something that really goes against the grain for 3.1. So is there any chance of including this feature in the code of the extension. please?
Martin

Puchahawa
Name: Randy

Post by Puchahawa » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:39 pm

I've had this extension on my live board for a few weeks now and it's been great. Checked the board this morning and had this showing on the boards index page instead of the normal list of members.

I haven't touched the extension since I loaded it. Using v1.0.0 What am I suppose to do with this? there isn't an install index.php or install folder online. My board is running 3.1.5

EDIT: 5 pm pdt - Decided to delete the data for the extension and enable it again. When I tried to enable it a table crashed (phpbb_wwh) so I fixed that and the extension is back to working. :lol:
Avatar courtesy of artist Faith Coyotë

HeinrichP

Post by HeinrichP » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:35 pm

thanks for this great extention!

is it possible to hide from guests?

HeinrichP

Post by HeinrichP » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:58 am

never mind, fixed it with the <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> <!-- ENDIF --> code in index_body_stat_blocks_before.html,
works great.

Anuj Dhawan

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:14 am

This extension works and I could show it below the "WHO IS ONLINE" but do we have some ACP control for it to adjust the timings etc. like we had in the MOD? Please advise.
Thanks,

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:47 am

Anuj Dhawan wrote:This extension works and I could show it below the "WHO IS ONLINE" but do we have some ACP control for it to adjust the timings etc. like we had in the MOD? Please advise.
yes. after it's installed, it's in the EXTENSIONS tab in the ACP ;)

Anuj Dhawan

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:01 pm

spaceace wrote:
Anuj Dhawan wrote:This extension works and I could show it below the "WHO IS ONLINE" but do we have some ACP control for it to adjust the timings etc. like we had in the MOD? Please advise.
yes. after it's installed, it's in the EXTENSIONS tab in the ACP ;)
It did not show up in 'EXTENSIONS tab' that's why I asked here. How and what to verify to see if all is installed correctly for this extension?
Thanks,

Anuj Dhawan

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:33 am

Disable/enable the extension did not work to show up the WWH Module in EXTENSIONS tab. On the other hand, Disable/Delete Data/enable the extension showed the WWH Module in EXTENSIONS tab but it deleted the data from the MOD (I had this MOD installed on my board before 3.1.x).
Thanks,

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:53 am

Anuj Dhawan wrote:Disable/enable the extension did not work to show up the WWH Module in EXTENSIONS tab. On the other hand, Disable/Delete Data/enable the extension showed the WWH Module in EXTENSIONS tab but it deleted the data from the MOD (I had this MOD installed on my board before 3.1.x).
i had the mod installed on my 3.0 board but cleaned the database before upgrading to 3.1

i keep forgetting about 3.0 stuff being in there :roll:

Anuj Dhawan

Post by Anuj Dhawan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:59 pm

spaceace wrote:i had the mod installed on my 3.0 board but cleaned the database before upgrading to 3.1

i keep forgetting about 3.0 stuff being in there :roll:
That's the correct way of doing it but I'm not that expert with phpBB yet. How do you make sure that the DB changes from previous version are not left around for the next upgrade? Please advise.
Thanks,

Hartenheer
Name: Willem Hartman

Post by Hartenheer » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:18 pm

The same time enabled, and large differences {Dutch site}

Wie was hier?

In totaal waren er 13 gebruikers online :: 1 geregistreerde gebruiker, 0 verborgen, 4 bots en 8 gasten (gebaseerd op de gebruikers die er vandaag waren)
De meeste gebruikers tegelijkertijd online ooit was 32 op Za 12. Dec 2015

Gebruikers: Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], Bing [Bot], WillemHartman, Google [Bot]