A radio extension for phpBB3.1 & phpBB3.2 which will show SHOUTcast D.N.A.S. information on the forum header.
- Shows current DJ (serverTitle).
- Shows current song.
- Shows current genre.
- Shows current bitrate.
- Shows links for various Music Players.
- Has a Admin Module to take care of settings.
- Uses caching to limit the load on the external server (gets its data every 30 seconds)
- Refreshes its information every 10 seconds (jQuery).
1. Download the files from my GitHub Repository.
2. Put them in the folder "/ext/archcry/radio" on your forum.
3. Go to your admin panel and install the extension.
4. Go to extensions -> RADIO MODULE -> Settings.
5. Set the General Settings (required)
6. Set the Links For Music Players (Optional)
7. Enjoy your new modification.
- Dutch (Casual Honorifics)
- Spanish (Thanks Raul [ThE KuKa])
- Polish (Thanks to Hapek)
- German (Thanks to Tamarin)
- Russian (Thanks to Tamarin)
Roadmap for version 2
- Adding support for Icecast v2.4.0 and above.
- Refactoring code using the factory design pattern.
- You tell me (Seriously, I need feedback)
Please help me improve this modification by posting issues in this GitHub repo under issues.
This modification currently supports prosilver based themes only.
The v1.0.0-RC1 release of this extension has been tested and is working on phpBB versions lower than 3.2.0-b3-dev.
You can however still try and install this extension on versions above 3.2.0-b3-dev although there is no guarantee it will work.
(Refactored version with factory-adapter pattern)
(Refactored version with factory-adapter pattern & Beta icecast support)