Page 2 of 14

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:59 pm
by wkuzma
I have this ext working great with one exception
when a message is typed and shift enter hit the message only shows on the senders side
it does not transfer to the receivers side and the same when the receiver types hi and shift enter it does
not go to the original sender and is only is shown on the receiver side.

Messages do not transfer between sides
but it does look great now if only I can get the messages to go between sides.

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:49 pm
by Florin Pavel
wkuzma wrote:I have this ext working great with one exception
when a message is typed and shift enter hit the message only shows on the senders side
it does not transfer to the receivers side and the same when the receiver types hi and shift enter it does
not go to the original sender and is only is shown on the receiver side.

Messages do not transfer between sides
but it does look great now if only I can get the messages to go between sides.
I made some modifications, get the extension from Github and try again

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:11 pm
by Majkell
Florin Pavel wrote:
wkuzma wrote:I have this ext working great with one exception
when a message is typed and shift enter hit the message only shows on the senders side
it does not transfer to the receivers side and the same when the receiver types hi and shift enter it does
not go to the original sender and is only is shown on the receiver side.

Messages do not transfer between sides
but it does look great now if only I can get the messages to go between sides.
I made some modifications, get the extension from Github and try again
I try it and its work, but someties messeges are sent double time.
Is there a chance to add polish letters like ż,ć,ą,ź and ó ?

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:54 pm
by Majkell
edit please delete

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:26 am
by stlvargas
very nice this extension, is still not secure to install on my board?
I'm Waiting for the developement, this is a GREAT revolution on phpbb
Tanks!! :D :D

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:09 am
by FomenkoAndrey
after the update, users began to see each other.
but messages duplicated two or even three times.

send (???????? - problem with russhian word)
Image

received the same at other side
Image

+1 try...

send to other user
Image

received the same at other side
Image

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:33 am
by Florin Pavel
At the moment supports only normal characters

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:18 am
by stlvargas
Normal characters is good for me, but can i try to install, or i have to wait....?
I'm asking before have problems...

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:24 am
by Florin Pavel
stlvargas wrote:Normal characters is good for me, but can i try to install, or i have to wait....?
I'm asking before have problems...
I will not recommend to install on a live board

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:30 am
by Sippan
Hi!
This is a nice idea with this ext...awsome!!
But this direction does not exist

Code: Select all

$database = $phpbb_root_path . 'store/messenger.db';
i get

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/florinp/messenger/ext.php on line 28: unlink(./../store/messenger.db) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 am
by Florin Pavel
Sippan wrote:Hi!
This is a nice idea with this ext...awsome!!
But this direction does not exist

Code: Select all

$database = $phpbb_root_path . 'store/messenger.db';
i get

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/florinp/messenger/ext.php on line 28: unlink(./../store/messenger.db) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory
Check if the store dir has the chmod set to 777

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 am
by Sippan
i did change to 777 and same results

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:07 am
by Florin Pavel
Sippan wrote:i did change to 777 and same results
I don't have any idea at the moment i'll look on the code tonight and i'll be back with an answer

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:33 am
by Beun12
Great Extention, thanks for working on it ;)

Re: [DEV] Messenger Box

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:13 am
by Mess
Great ext Florin, keep up the good work. :)