Extension Description: Duplicate the functionality of auto prune, to allow for automatically LOCKING topics using the same thresholds (does not interfere with prune).
Extension Version: 0.1
- Config is per-forum basis
- Configurable time between auto lock sweeps.
- Auto lock by last visit or last post (or both).
- Auto lock options for stickys, announcements and polls.
- While it copies some of the native phpBB prune code, it does not interfere with it.
- The auto locking is performed by cron.
Installation: Plugin goes under prez/auto_lock_topics
I hope this is useful to some. I wrote this mainly for my own board (which NEVER prunes topics, but locks old topics automatically to prevent ancient topics being resurrected). My board still has all topics in it's 12 year history online