Extension Description: Disables the [COLOR] tag.
Extension Version: 0.1
- Configuration is global (in the Post Settings).
- Makes it as if the [COLOR] tag does not exist (ie. doesn't even try to parse it).
Installation: Plugin goes under prez/disable_colours
Missing Features/Not Tested:
- I have not tested to see if phpBB omits [color] from the standard list of bbcodes on post screens.
- Theoretically this could be implemented more like the [FLASH] options, where you have 3 levels of disabling it (one globally, one at a per-forum level, and one my user permissions).
- I did not opt for this method, because doing so essentially gives the user a 'you are not allowed to use [color]' error instead of just not parsing it.
- Theoretically this code could be expanded to remove any built-in bbcode, however I just wanted something simple that worked