[ABD] WP Phpbb Unicorn - bridges

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
floxx

Re: [ALPHA] WP Phpbb Unicorn - bridges

Post by floxx » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Wardormeur wrote:Didn't test with only the WP one, but I believe you need an user to post, which is the one normally publishing the article.
Based on that, you should need the 2 plugins .

Next to be refreshed : the WP plugin, im just a bit busy right now with work :)
Are you dead because of your work? :)

Yush

Post by Yush » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:04 am

Hi there. Excuse me for joining the party late. I was wondering about instructions for implenting this. I've worked out where the Wordpress plugin goes but how do we install the phpbb extension? Is it just to simply paste the entire content into the root of the forum (i.e. /forum/) or to install it like any other phpbb extension?

twm49

Post by twm49 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:32 pm

This extension has been abandoned? :o
Tito sorry my bad English
php 7.1.11 - PhpBB 3.2.5 => 3rotaie.it

kasimi
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Post by kasimi » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:55 pm

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extensions Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extensions Team

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”