[ABD] WYSIWYG SCEditor for phpBB 3.1

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
FomenkoAndrey

Re: [DEV] WYSIWYG SCEditor for phpBB 3.1

Post by FomenkoAndrey »

It does not work at all. after installing all the buttons missing. remove the extension - buttons appear.
MuhClaren

Post by MuhClaren »

FomenkoAndrey wrote:It does not work at all. after installing all the buttons missing. remove the extension - buttons appear.
To which buttons do you refer? This extension provides a replacement editor to the standard phpbb editor. When installed, you should only see the new editor buttons, and not the standard ones. If you use abbc3 you will likely want to deactivate it since the two extensions are trying to provide similar functionality and are incompatible.
FomenkoAndrey

Post by FomenkoAndrey »

I read.
no buttons in the standard editor.
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

OK I found something:

My board is setup to max text size of 150. But with this editor I'm still able to choose text sizes up to 200 regardless what inside my board setup is allowed at max size.

Second theming would be very nice yes, I'd need everything for dark colors to look much better at my PBWoW Board style.

Possible to add new buttons ?? The BBCode could be added over custom bbcodes, but possible to add only buttons there or rearrange like the editors at Wordpress are working ?
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
PHPBB Games Solitaire, MChat Poker, MChat Black Jack, MChat Cards, MChat Trivia
PHPBB Special Effects, Mousepointers, X-Mas Themes and Designs for PBWoW Style.
Supported work: (**New Updated** UCP Sidebar), Tables, Hide, PBWow3 Style
cYbercOsmOnauT
Name: Tekin Birdüzen

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

FomenkoAndrey wrote:It does not work at all. after installing all the buttons missing. remove the extension - buttons appear.
This sounds like a broken JavaScript. Could you please look inside browser console and tell me any JS error that occurs there? Which other extensions do you have active?
Miri4ever wrote:My board is setup to max text size of 150. But with this editor I'm still able to choose text sizes up to 200 regardless what inside my board setup is allowed at max size.
That's strange because I have created a method that checks the maximum textsize and cuts off the choses which are bigger. Nevertheless all that happens for you is that you see an error when you try to submit that post with too big letters. I will look into this.
Miri4ever wrote:Second theming would be very nice yes, I'd need everything for dark colors to look much better at my PBWoW Board style.
You can theme SCEditor with CSS. Decribed on their documentation
Miri4ever wrote:Possible to add new buttons ?? The BBCode could be added over custom bbcodes, but possible to add only buttons there or rearrange like the editors at Wordpress are working ?
You can rearrange the buttons by editing overall_footer_after.html. You can use the toolbar option instead of toolbarExclude to set which buttons you want to see in which order. I use toolbar for the QuickReply version. Just take a look and you see how it's done. It's quiet simple. Maybe in future I will create an acp page where you can arrange them. But that's nothing with high priority for my eyes. ;)
phpBB-installation and reparation. Prof. PHP coding with function guarantee. Just contact me at: [email protected].
Ex-German Support Team Member | phpBB Development Environment
FomenkoAndrey

Post by FomenkoAndrey »

SyntaxError: missing : after property id

...", ":-\": "ao.gif", ";D": "bq.gif", "*SMOKE*": "by.g
the error only if this extension is enabled.
cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

Ah okay.. I see.. do you have an emoticon that uses " or '?
phpBB-installation and reparation. Prof. PHP coding with function guarantee. Just contact me at: [email protected].
FomenkoAndrey

Post by FomenkoAndrey »

no one containing the OR
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

Got some strange behave today:

Updated to 1.2.0

Now the extension shows off:

Editor V1.1.0
Editor V1.2.0

I got the old and updated file, both shown inside extensions page and it did little messup my custom bbcodes after enable. Good I got those inside a backup but I needed much longer to get my youtube links working again.

Advanced BBCode Box and this Editor seems using differ way to display those videos. The preview functions works fine but after submitting changes only link got displayed. Need to look more at my testing board, because for the moment I need both of them to work until I'm sure all codes working at both.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
PHPBB Games Solitaire, MChat Poker, MChat Black Jack, MChat Cards, MChat Trivia
PHPBB Special Effects, Mousepointers, X-Mas Themes and Designs for PBWoW Style.
Supported work: (**New Updated** UCP Sidebar), Tables, Hide, PBWow3 Style
cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

FomenkoAndrey wrote:no one containing the OR
Not the or. I meant the quotation marks ;)

For the double Editor showing up: I changed the directory structure. You have to disable the old extension first and clean the data. Then delete the old extension from your ftp. Upload the new one and activate it.

I created version 1.2.1 where I escape the emoticon code. I think the JS problem will be gone now. I tried it with :-" as emoticon and it worked.
DevMakoto
Name: Carlos Mayorga

Post by DevMakoto »

cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

Interesting Extension.... Inside the WYSIWYG Textfield I think it will show the codebox normal. But inside the post it should be fine. I didn't check the extension. It's just my opinion by reading the Readme and looking at the picture.
Last edited by cYbercOsmOnauT on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
R00f

Post by R00f »

Very good bro)) Respekt.
DevMakoto
Name: Carlos Mayorga

Post by DevMakoto »

FomenkoAndrey

Post by FomenkoAndrey »

I created version 1.2.1 where I escape the emoticon code. I think the JS problem will be gone now. I tried it with :-" as emoticon and it worked.
now work, thank U.
but There are bugs in working with this extension and Quick Replay viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2259196 and I can not disable your extension for quick Replay.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”