[ABD] WYSIWYG SCEditor for phpBB 3.1

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
nicolas.schabram

Re: [DEV] WYSIWYG SCEditor for phpBB 3.1

Post by nicolas.schabram »

cYbercOsmOnauT wrote:hmm hmmm... Lets see if we can analyse this... do you use https on your forum? Is there a way that I could take a look at it with my own browsers?
I appreciate your help, thanks a lot! But could we postpone this for a week? I'm going on vacation tomorrow. Bad timing, sorry. :roll:

You can readily have a look at the website: http://www.forumstein.de/
At the moment, the editor plugin is disabled though. I can re-activate it in the middle of next week.

Thanks in advance!
Nicolas
cYbercOsmOnauT
Name: Tekin Birdüzen

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

There is no sense in looking at the forum when the extension is disabled ;) I will talk to you when you are back from your vacation.
phpBB-installation and reparation. Prof. PHP coding with function guarantee. Just contact me at: t.birduezen@web-coding.eu.
Ex-German Support Team Member | phpBB Development Environment
OldPlanet

Post by OldPlanet »

I just installed this editor and like it a lot!
However, it seems that once the editor extension has been activated, posting inline image attachments no longer works. After uploading an attachment, nothing happens when I click on the "place inline" button.
Am I doing something wrong?
El_Lagarto

Post by El_Lagarto »

I have found an interesting issue with this extension and my theme, which I am customizing off of prosilver. The only template I have modified so far is overall_header.html to include some additional web fonts.

I have found that if I do this, this extension will not work and I have no idea why.
cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

And again I have to ask if there is a way for me so see it "live".
phpBB-installation and reparation. Prof. PHP coding with function guarantee. Just contact me at: t.birduezen@web-coding.eu.
OldPlanet

Post by OldPlanet »

cYbercOsmOnauT wrote:And again I have to ask if there is a way for me so see it "live".
Board link:
http://www.mygreatnewforum.host-ed.me/phpbb/index.php

Login:
testuser
PW:
TeStUser

Thanks!
cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

Thanks.. confirmed... I already debugged it.. just have to think about the best way to solve this :) A good opportunity to use my development environment :mrgreen:
El_Lagarto

Post by El_Lagarto »

cYbercOsmOnauT wrote:And again I have to ask if there is a way for me so see it "live".
Sorry. http://www.jortsonparade.com/test

username: testadmin
password: admintest

Fresh installation, only extension installed is this one. I copied prosilver, enabled third-party CDN (under General -> Load Settings) to allow the additional fonts, added two fonts where it calls the google font loader in overall_header.html and added some css. I named the new style "webfonts," but that doesn't seem to matter.

Interestingly, now the extension doesn't work under prosilver either. It looks like merely enabling third-party content delivery networks under General -> Load Settings triggers this, as I can't even get the extension to work under vanilla prosilver when this option is enabled.

I gave the user above full admin privileges so you can test it out for yourself.
cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

Looks fine for me
El_Lagarto

Post by El_Lagarto »

cYbercOsmOnauT wrote:Looks fine for me
Did you enable third-party content delivery networks under General -> Load Settings? That's what triggers the issue.

The Admin log doesn't show that you logged in.
cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

I tought you activted everything to show the issue directly
El_Lagarto

Post by El_Lagarto »

Sorry, I figured you'd want to see for yourself; that's why the test user has admin privileges.

It's enabled now.
cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

Thanks... got to debug that one too. It's because I parse the external CSS of Google and that's not allowed. Have to check if the css is local or not.
El_Lagarto

Post by El_Lagarto »

cYbercOsmOnauT wrote:Thanks... got to debug that one too. It's because I parse the external CSS of Google and that's not allowed. Have to check if the css is local or not.
Thanks again for working on this.
cYbercOsmOnauT

Post by cYbercOsmOnauT »

OldPlanet wrote:...posting inline image attachments no longer works. After uploading an attachment, nothing happens when I click on the "place inline" button...
Fixed this one. The text got applied but onl to the old (unused) textarea. Works fine now with 1.7.4

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”