[ABD] Advanced Polls 1.2

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Darva

Re: [BETA] Advanced Polls 1.2

Post by Darva » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:42 am

Disappointed this was not included in v 3.1.6

cathalferris

Post by cathalferris » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Great extension, and it's added some much needed functionality for sure.

One suggestion for improvement:
Can the list of poll voters be made visible to e.g. a particular group or the original poll creator, while hiding the poll voter from the rest of the board members?

javiexin
Code Contributor
Name: Javier

Post by javiexin » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:32 pm

For a group, yes, there is a permission to allow exactly that. But it is NOT selectable by poll, it is the same for all polls. As for the poll author, that is not individuallys selectable.

I will consider these suggestions, but right now, I do not anticipate implementing this in any short time.

cathalferris

Post by cathalferris » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:41 pm

javiexin wrote:For a group, yes, there is a permission to allow exactly that. But it is NOT selectable by poll, it is the same for all polls. As for the poll author, that is not individuallys selectable.

I will consider these suggestions, but right now, I do not anticipate implementing this in any short time.
Thanks, and understood about no implementation soon.

I've found the global setting for "can see poll voters", in a misc tab under Users/Groups, Group Permissions. I can work with this for what I need.

Elandiar

Post by Elandiar » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 am

Any news on the progress of the development?

I'm really looking forward to a stable version of this extension. :)

FomenkoAndrey

Post by FomenkoAndrey » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:04 pm

1 - No variables in Russian
AP_RUN_POLL:
AP_RUN_POLL_INDEFINITELY
AP_RUN_POLL_FOR
AP_RUN_POLL_UNTIL

2 - When I turn on the option to see the voting, the following:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/wolfsblvt/advancedpolls/core/advancedpolls.php on line 702: Undefined index: total_user_votes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/wolfsblvt/advancedpolls/core/advancedpolls.php on line 702: Undefined index: total_user_votes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/wolfsblvt/advancedpolls/core/advancedpolls.php on line 698: Undefined index: username
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/wolfsblvt/advancedpolls/core/advancedpolls.php on line 698: Undefined index: user_colour
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/wolfsblvt/advancedpolls/core/advancedpolls.php on line 700: Undefined index: username_clean
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/wolfsblvt/advancedpolls/core/advancedpolls.php on line 698: Undefined index: username
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/wolfsblvt/advancedpolls/core/advancedpolls.php on line 698: Undefined index: user_colour
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/wolfsblvt/advancedpolls/core/advancedpolls.php on line 700: Undefined index: username_clean
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5277: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5277: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)

Frank Rizzo

Post by Frank Rizzo » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Nice improvement on the standard poll.

re: Out of range value for column 'poll_start' at row 1

I was getting this a couple of days ago. It only seems to happen when I try to set an until time "on the hour"

e.g. 2015-10-07 16:00

That would fail whilst

2015-10-07 16:01

would not. It looks as if it is due to a calculation of time difference. One of the values was -86400, which probably is producing the out of range error.

javiexin
Code Contributor

Post by javiexin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:Nice improvement on the standard poll.

re: Out of range value for column 'poll_start' at row 1

I was getting this a couple of days ago. It only seems to happen when I try to set an until time "on the hour"

e.g. 2015-10-07 16:00

That would fail whilst

2015-10-07 16:01

would not. It looks as if it is due to a calculation of time difference. One of the values was -86400, which probably is producing the out of range error.
Thanks for the report, will try to reproduce, and see if I can fix it. Unfortunately, I cannot do it right away, as I have no time these days. I will do as soon as feasible.
-javiexin

valdos

Post by valdos » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:53 pm

The extension has no effect on the portal. Board3 Portal 2.1.0-RC2

If you hide the poll results, the forum everything is hidden, and the portal at the polls are open.

Galixte de EzCom
Name: Raphaël M.

Post by Galixte de EzCom » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:40 pm

valdos wrote:The extension has no effect on the portal. Board3 Portal 2.1.0-RC2

If you hide the poll results, the forum everything is hidden, and the portal at the polls are open.
You can submit this issue here: https://github.com/board3/Board3-Portal/issues/new.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.

RevRaz

Post by RevRaz » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:14 am

I have a requirement that I wrote a query for that uses the stock polls. I need to run a report on who voted and also a certain profile field as well. The reason is I only allow 1 vote per member of a certain group, so I need to validate if a group had more than 1 member vote, and if they did, they are disqualified. Is there anyway to do something like that through this extension?

javiexin
Code Contributor

Post by javiexin » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:39 am

If you cannot do it by configuring the permission on the poll, then the answer is NO, it cannot be done with this extension.

spello

Post by spello » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Is it possible to remove my own vote when revoting is active in the poll?

javiexin
Code Contributor

Post by javiexin » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 am

Not in the current version, but may be in the future.

dem1973

Post by dem1973 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Hello,

Would it be possible to display the results of the poll into the list of topics (by there for example) in addition of the display into the topics ?

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”