[ABD] Advanced Payments System

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Dugi
Name: Dukagjin Surdulli

Re: [DEV] Advanced Donations System

Post by Dugi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Again, thank you for your ideas! I would appreciate if you guys told me some famous payment methods you'd like to be included. :)
PM me for custom extension pricing / My validated MODs / My MODs in development

rrbailey89

Post by rrbailey89 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Dugi wrote:Again, thank you for your ideas! I would appreciate if you guys told me some famous payment methods you'd like to be included. :)
I think google wallet should be included.

KnownSyntax

Post by KnownSyntax » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:04 pm

It looks really nice and I'm sure many people would use it, however since it is advanced why not also make it a donation as well as a subscription based extension? Since you stated that one of the features would be to move the donated user to another group automatically, maybe have a subscription as well where they would pay X per month/year and at the end of the month/year the user would be automatically removed from such user group? That is the only additional feature that would make this extension probably the most perfect one out there for everyone.

Dugi

Post by Dugi » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:24 am

KnownSyntax wrote:It looks really nice and I'm sure many people would use it, however since it is advanced why not also make it a donation as well as a subscription based extension? Since you stated that one of the features would be to move the donated user to another group automatically, maybe have a subscription as well where they would pay X per month/year and at the end of the month/year the user would be automatically removed from such user group? That is the only additional feature that would make this extension probably the most perfect one out there for everyone.
To be honest, this was a major request on the previous MOD as well and it had lots of demand. So I might actually give this a go this time and think of a very decent UX when creating new subscriptions etc.

Thanks for bringing this up! Keep them coming...

Korkel
Name: Liz Aalderink

Post by Korkel » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:33 am

Seems cool!
"If you lose your left arm, your right arm will be left."
“The most important property of a program is whether it accomplishes the intention of its user.”

Volksdevil
Name: Neil

Post by Volksdevil » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Looking forward to this if it will indeed have integration with the official 'Auto Groups'.

* Hopefully with the ability to have different 'levels' of automation. As in, if a user donates 'x' amount, they are put in a group for 'x' time. If they donate 'xx' amount, then obviously put in a group for 'xx' time.
My phpBB Extensions
Finally found great Website Hosting from Image KUALO!
Do NOT use 123-reg.co.uk - Incapable of running phpBB!
:ugeek: TekNeil - Streamer on Mixer | My Volkswagen Corrado G60

Dugi

Re: [DEV] Advanced Payments System

Post by Dugi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:49 am

Okay there is high enough demand for the subscription system. Renamed the extension! :)

KnownSyntax

Post by KnownSyntax » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:11 am

Dugi wrote:Okay there is high enough demand for the subscription system. Renamed the extension! :)
I can't see what you do with this extension, I'm sure it'll be a smash hit once it hits beta and RC status! I know that I'm already super excited for it. :D

HoLyCoW

Post by HoLyCoW » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:23 am

One feature that I'd love to see is being able to use multiple donation links on a page.

So for example, if a clan has admin 1 pay for the server, and admin 2 pay for the teamspeak server, and they both use different paypal accounts, the clan can have two different donation links on a page.

wrkalot

Post by wrkalot » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:49 am

Dugi wrote:Okay there is high enough demand for the subscription system. Renamed the extension! :)
Thank you!!!
Tutorial: How to add ads to your forum viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2417316

leschek

Post by leschek » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:19 am

Dugi wrote:Again, thank you for your ideas! I would appreciate if you guys told me some famous payment methods you'd like to be included. :)
Not sure if it is famous, but I like paysafe, because you don't need to connect it with your bank account as Paypal - you can just buy their paysafe card in petrol station or in news stand etc.
KnownSyntax wrote:It looks really nice and I'm sure many people would use it, however since it is advanced why not also make it a donation as well as a subscription based extension? Since you stated that one of the features would be to move the donated user to another group automatically, maybe have a subscription as well where they would pay X per month/year and at the end of the month/year the user would be automatically removed from such user group? That is the only additional feature that would make this extension probably the most perfect one out there for everyone.
+1

John45

Post by John45 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Amazon Payments, BitCoins, and Credit Cards. :lol:

nero

Post by nero » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Is this going to work with Caramel Cash?

Make in ACP levels so that if you pay $10 youll get 1000 cash (or whatever the admin chooses).

And will this work with auto group?

Volksdevil
Name: Neil

Post by Volksdevil » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Any news on the DEV status? I'm really looking forward to this one.
My phpBB Extensions
Finally found great Website Hosting from Image KUALO!
Do NOT use 123-reg.co.uk - Incapable of running phpBB!
:ugeek: TekNeil - Streamer on Mixer | My Volkswagen Corrado G60

Dugi

Post by Dugi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:45 pm

Volksdevil wrote:Any news on the DEV status? I'm really looking forward to this one.
I'm still waiting to collect a few more opinions. After I forge a nice features list, I'll publish it here so I can have your final thoughts on this. Then I'll start with development.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”