[ABD] Ultimate Points

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by SalazarAG » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:28 am

NinaQc wrote:Is there a way to override the control panel panel with the prosilver theme ?
The plugin works fine on my board but had to remove it, because the control panel page is all messed up with few sentences here and there. I use a theme i purchased on themeforest but, is there a way to make the control panel show up as the prosilver theme without affecting the rest of the site ?
ThemeForest these styles are usually based on bootstrap, css classes are all different, and how the plugin is thought to prosilver, just not working well with these styles.

Can post a screenshot of how currently have the plugin?
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D

User avatar
NinaQc
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by NinaQc » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 am

SalazarAG wrote:
NinaQc wrote:Is there a way to override the control panel panel with the prosilver theme ?
The plugin works fine on my board but had to remove it, because the control panel page is all messed up with few sentences here and there. I use a theme i purchased on themeforest but, is there a way to make the control panel show up as the prosilver theme without affecting the rest of the site ?
ThemeForest these styles are usually based on bootstrap, css classes are all different, and how the plugin is thought to prosilver, just not working well with these styles.

Can post a screenshot of how currently have the plugin?
It's fine i have taken the decision to change for a prosilver based style, on 15 extensions i have tried, only 2 have successfully worked. It's a little frustrating, but now at least i will be able to use all of the extensions i wanted, counting this one which works perfectly on the basic theme by Arty. Thank you for the response thought :P

User avatar
LordOfFlies
Registered User
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:55 am
Name: Matěj Štágl
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by LordOfFlies » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Can you add cost text to attachment? I mean, that attachments would show they cost. That would be definitely nice. Thanks. :)

Also, any chance for adding point cost per topic (for accessing it, one way unlock)?

User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by SalazarAG » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:01 pm

An interesting discussion: the shop for Ultimate Points.

Perhaps the most desired tool by all for this extension. But I know it requires hard work and dedication something.
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D

BF79
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by BF79 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:58 pm

plz plz .. beta version... I can't wait to add it to my forum :)

User avatar
mrgoldy
Jr. Extension Validator
Posts: 1051
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Name: Gijs

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by mrgoldy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:17 pm

SalazarAG wrote:An interesting discussion: the shop for Ultimate Points.

Perhaps the most desired tool by all for this extension. But I know it requires hard work and dedication something.
We're looking into setting up a 'basic' shop ourselves, might take a while. However, we will also be looking into adding events for other shops, so people can write extensions and hook their shops into Ultimate Points. But as said, this is still a long way off so don't expect anything about it soon..
LordOfFlies wrote:Can you add cost text to attachment? I mean, that attachments would show they cost. That would be definitely nice. Thanks. :)
Thanks for the tips. We've already implemented Attachments cost on the private GitHub, so next release it will be included. It works for both attached attachments and inline attachments. It looks like this:
Image
LordOfFlies wrote:Also, any chance for adding point cost per topic (for accessing it, one way unlock)?
That's a good suggestion, cheers. We could look into adding 'Points Per Topic' and 'Points Per Post' on a per forum basis, just as the 'Forum Attachment Costs' is set up.
phpBB Studio / ''Proud member of the Studio"

User avatar
LordOfFlies
Registered User
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:55 am
Name: Matěj Štágl
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by LordOfFlies » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Awesome progress!

Just one more thing. Payment for downloading an attachment will be much better, if it will be one way unlock too. You buy it and then can download it any number of times. I understand that this is (probably) different approach than actual, and another column in db, so it's a lot of work (don't know if it's worth it) but would be definitely awesome.

All thumbs up from me. :)

mzerbinati
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by mzerbinati » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Hi
i have this setting for BANK
Image

But nothing appears forum
Image

So I can not open bank account
Image
Image

User avatar
dmzx
Registered User
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:48 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by dmzx » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Click open bank account

Image
Contact me on dmzx-web.net
 Need a Host or buy me a beer Donate and try binance.com

mzerbinati
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by mzerbinati » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:23 pm

no appears additional panel
Image

User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by SalazarAG » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Check the permissions groups.
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D

mzerbinati
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by mzerbinati » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:04 pm

SalazarAG wrote:Check the permissions groups.
Perfect thx..
Now everything works perfectly :D

User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by SalazarAG » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:18 pm

A question about the Banking module: money pays if you deposit?

For example: I deposit in the bank 50,000.00, in a few days this value increases or not?
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D

User avatar
mrgoldy
Jr. Extension Validator
Posts: 1051
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Name: Gijs

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by mrgoldy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:12 pm

SalazarAG wrote:A question about the Banking module: money pays if you deposit?

For example: I deposit in the bank 50,000.00, in a few days this value increases or not?
Yes, this is all configurable through the ACP.

Image
You get a percentage (Interest Rate) of your holdings (Balance) after a set period of time (Period for payout of interest). At the time of the payout, that time is logged, then the count starts again for a new period. So the payout time is global, not per user.

Admins can set a maximum value for the interest, so it doesn't exceed that amount. If the interest is more than the maximum value, the maximum value is paid instead of the interest.

The payout of interest is done automatically.
phpBB Studio / ''Proud member of the Studio"

User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [DEV] Ultimate Points

Post by SalazarAG » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:15 pm

posey wrote:
SalazarAG wrote:A question about the Banking module: money pays if you deposit?

For example: I deposit in the bank 50,000.00, in a few days this value increases or not?
Yes, this is all configurable through the ACP.

Image
You get a percentage (Interest Rate) of your holdings (Balance) after a set period of time (Period for payout of interest). At the time of the payout, that time is logged, then the count starts again for a new period. So the payout time is global, not per user.

Admins can set a maximum value for the interest, so it doesn't exceed that amount. If the interest is more than the maximum value, the maximum value is paid instead of the interest.

The payout of interest is done automatically.
Now it's clear, I understood. :)

Thank you
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D

Locked

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”