[ABD] New PM Big Advise

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Bruninoit
Name: Bruno Andrew

[ABD] New PM Big Advise

Post by Bruninoit »

Description: It shows a pop-up when there are new private messages, and it's impossible to navigate before reding the message.

INFO&DOWNLOAD (development version): http://phpbbrevolution.6te.net/forum/vi ... 79#english

BF79

Re: [DEV] New PM Big Advise

Post by BF79 »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Thunder_one

Post by Thunder_one »

Hi,

Thx for the ext.

Would not it also possible that modify so that a duty thread adjusts where the user only has to read and then can navigate normally in the forum?

thanks

Bruninoit

Post by Bruninoit »

A Topic?

Thunder_one

Post by Thunder_one »

Sorry for my english.

Yes, the user only needs to read a particular thread that he can navigate in the forum again.

Fast_Eddie
Name: Ed

Post by Fast_Eddie »

Great extension! I really miss the pop-up window for PMs like it was on older pbpbb versions. Just my opinion here but I think it would be better as a normal pop up window that can be minimized.

> easy to keep a conversation going

> User can answer a PM when their ready to, on my test board it seems your locked out of the board until you answer the PM

Bruninoit

Post by Bruninoit »

It isn't a pop-up... It blocks appositely the navigation, to force user to read pm. When a user read pm (also without reply) he can restart to navigate normally

joe92

Post by joe92 »

sorry, this is not a criticism but an observation
what sense does it make as many extensions and never terminate any ?????

Bruninoit

Post by Bruninoit »

joe92 wrote:sorry, this is not a criticism but an observation
what sense does it make as many extensions and never terminate any ?????

Do you mean CDB? It's the next step. All my extensions are RC or minimum BETA, but all work well (if anyone report bug, I correct it). Some extension was sent to CDB and I'm fixing things for the approval.

wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

Bruninoit wrote:Description: It shows a pop-up when there are new private messages, and it's impossible to navigate before reding the message.

INFO&DOWNLOAD (development version): http://phpbbrevolution.6te.net/forum/vi ... 79#english
I cannot find this extension in the list you have

Bruninoit

Post by Bruninoit »

It is as attachment in the Topic linked...

BF79

Post by BF79 »

can you put again the link !!

just lost m copy ! thx..

wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

Bruninoit wrote:Description: It shows a pop-up when there are new private messages, and it's impossible to navigate before reding the message.

this link does not have the download fro your extension all I see is below when I click the link

Free Short Subdomain: yourname.6te.net or yourname.eu5.org or yourname.xp3.biz or yourname.orgfree.com or yourname.ueuo.com and more - Free Hosting for already registered domains
!!! Your php script has an error or account was terminated for terms infringement. Contact us if you need more details about this problem.
Free web space 1500MB; unmetered traffic; daily/weekly backups on external source; absolutely no ads for low traffic sites; all countries/languages allowed;
free domain hosting or free subdomain hosting;
free php 5 hosting - (latest stable 5.4 version) with mail() active, GD2 library, php curl, php magickwand/imagick
(support for ImageMagick), php sockets, php xml, xsl, php soap, php pdo -- see default php variables;
- free MySQL 5 database (latest stable 5.5 version);
- phpMyAdmin preinstalled; one click database backup; one click database import;
- unlimited accounts/databases allowed (database number per account is limited, but you can create more accounts);
- account manager - tool to change account details, File Manager (WYSIWYG File Editor, FTP client - browser based, tool to set file permissions, to create directories, to create files, tool for renaming, zip/unzip utility and more).
- one click autoinstaller (free forum, blog): Joomla, phpBB3, SMF, WordPress, Drupal, Mambo;
Free Hit Counter
- Fast and easy signup
- Detailed Statistics for Visitor Activity (Hourly Visitors, Pages Visited, Referrers, Keywords, Search Engines, Visitor Countries)
- Detailed Statistics for Visitor Technology (Operating Systems, Web Browsers, Screen Resolutions)
- Detailed Analysis Of The Last Visitors
...Read More

Bruninoit

Post by Bruninoit »

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [ABD] New PM Big Advise

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extensions Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extensions Team
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”