[ABD] Moderator Messages

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Mickroz

Re: [DEV] Moderator Messages

Post by Mickroz »

No sorry, not yet, been quite busy , so I haven't got the time to take look at it.
I don't need to "get a life." I'm a Gamer, I have lots of lives!
Q: Whats a hash and a root password?
A: hash gets you high, root password gives you god powers, combine the 2 and you are invincible.
eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

ABD?
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

nope, still no time to continue development.
A: hash gets you high, root password gives you god powers, combine the 2 and you are invincible.
lopoto

Post by lopoto »

1 year not time ? must by very bussy man :mrgreen:
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

i work in shifts and so does my wife and we got young twins, so all my precious free time i don't want to put in coding ;) i will pick this up when they will go to elementary school which will be next month or so.
fliper4o

Post by fliper4o »

Hey,
I'm currently using ModBreak BBcode Extension by Ger.
Honestly I don't like the styling. Box is centered & rounded, it's blue & moderator is unclickable & it's at the top.
The good stuff are: (it's an extension that adds a BBCode & not just a custom BBCode)
  • Only useable for users with the m_ permission in the current forum (e.g.: moderators)
  • Non-moderators get the default error message for not being allowed to use this BBcode
  • BBcode buttons aren't displayed in posting forms since it's only available for moderators.
Recently saw Message from Moderator BBCode by MichaelTunnell
Maybe gonna try it 'cuz I like the text box align right & that author is "- moderator" at the bottom right with profile link. Moderator Message is bolded & style like the author. It's simple & I like it. But the permissions...
Anyway, take your time man. Still u're welcome whenever to try yours : )
- enjoy life
Ger

Post by Ger »

fliper4o wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:42 pm Hey,
Honestly I don't like the styling. Box is centered & rounded, it's blue & moderator is unclickable & it's at the top.
The good stuff are: (it's an extension that adds a BBCode & not just a custom BBCode)
  • Only useable for users with the m_ permission in the current forum (e.g.: moderators)
  • Non-moderators get the default error message for not being allowed to use this BBcode
  • BBcode buttons aren't displayed in posting forms since it's only available for moderators.
Maybe gonna try it 'cuz I like the text box align right & that author is "- moderator" at the bottom right with profile link. Moderator Message is bolded & style like the author. It's simple & I like it. But the permissions...
- enjoy life
Note that you can change the styling at will in the BBcode HTML replacement and/or your stylesheet. You can replace the HTML replacement with basically the same content as in the moderator message example:

Code: Select all

<div style="background:#f8f8f8;color:#222;border:1px solid #999;padding:10px;float:right;"><strong><em>Moderator Message:</em></strong><br />{TEXT2}<br /><a href="http://CHANGE-THIS-ON-INSTALL.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&un={TEXT1}" style="text-align:right;display:block;"><span style="color:#222;">-</span> {TEXT1}</a></div><div style="clear:both;"></div>
My extensions:
Simple CMS, Feed post bot, Avatar Resize, Modbreak, Magic OGP, Live topic update, Modern Quote, Quoted Where (GDPR) and Autoresponder.
Newest: FAQ manager for 3.2

Like my work? Buy me a coffee to keep it coming. :ugeek:

-Don't PM me for support-
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

fliper4o wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:42 pm Hey,
- enjoy life
that was what i am aiming for, is a combi from both, we used those combined on a 3.0 board, looked really nice.
Mickroz

Re: [ABD] Moderator Messages

Post by Mickroz »

Im abandoning this extension since i don't have the time nor interest to write extensions anymore.
Feel free to fork my progress on github.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”