[ABD] You Me We Us Filter

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Mickroz

[ABD] You Me We Us Filter

Post by Mickroz »

You Me We Us Filter

Author: Mickroz

Extension Version: 1.0.1 (unstable)

Extension Description:
Replaces [me] with poster, [you] with reader, [we] with both, and [us] with forum name.

Precaution:
As the ext is still in development, major changes still can be applied which could require full extension purging and reinstallation, so use it on your own risk. DO NOT install it on production boards. For testing purposes only.

Requirements:
  • PHP >= 5.3.3
  • phpBB >= 3.1.0
Installation:
  1. Download the latest release
  2. Create a new folder in the /ext/ directory, named: mickroz (If it doesn't exist already)
  3. Create a new folder in /ext/mickroz/ named ymwus
  4. Copy the contents from the ymwus-master folder from your download into
    /ext/mickroz/ymwus/
  5. The main extension class should now be at: root/ext/mickroz/ymwus/composer.json
  6. Nagivate in the Administration Control Panel (ACP) to Customise -> Manage Extensions
  7. Look for You Me We Us Filter in the Disabled Extensions list and click Enable!
Download:
Download

Screenshots:
none yet
Last edited by Mickroz on Thu May 31, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't need to "get a life." I'm a Gamer, I have lots of lives!
Q: Whats a hash and a root password?
A: hash gets you high, root password gives you god powers, combine the 2 and you are invincible.
potku

Re: [DEV] You Me We Us Filter

Post by potku »

Yea! We have missed this funny little thing. Thanks! :D

I can verify it works.
Potku.net

"Before I speak, I have something important to say."

- Groucho Marx
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

Updated first post, new version out.
Im rather new with github releases and branches, so i can screw shit up from time to time :lol:
Please test this version.

• Completly revert code to old MOD code and make it 3.1.x compatible.
  • Added multiple variables to be filtered.
  • Added MCP pages.
  • Changed Quote code to be compatible with 3.2.x.
A: hash gets you high, root password gives you god powers, combine the 2 and you are invincible.
karbiko

Post by karbiko »

Hi, Mickroz

I've installed your ext, and it's working fine.

I have only noticed that when I edit any message, three DEBUG code lines appears on top, as you can see:

How can this issue be resolved?

Thanks in advance!!
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

thats a bug i still need to fix, its fairly easy, just change $tpldata['navlinks'][$row]['FORUM_NAME'] to $tpldata['navlinks'][$index]['FORUM_NAME'], just a case of bad copy pasting.
karbiko

Post by karbiko »

Now it's working OK.

I made that change 3 times in listener.php file

greetings!
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

you only need to change the first one, the other 2 are correct.
In the developer version on github this is already corrected.
karbiko

Post by karbiko »

Oh.... thanks for your notice!!

I'll take developer version from your github: https://github.com/Mickroz/ymwus

Thxs!
BlackGirl

Post by BlackGirl »

Hello, I have installed this extension through this link and this error appears
https://github.com/Mickroz/ymwus

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 393: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 393: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 393: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 393: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 406: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 406: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 409: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 409: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 406: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 406: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 409: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 409: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 420: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 420: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 428: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 428: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 436: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 436: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 526: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 526: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 529: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 529: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 538: Undefined index: LAST_POST_SUBJECT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 539: Undefined index: LAST_POST_SUBJECT_TRUNCATED
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 526: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 526: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 529: Undefined variable: user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 529: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 538: Undefined index: LAST_POST_SUBJECT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/mickroz/ymwus/event/listener.php on line 539: Undefined index: LAST_POST_SUBJECT_TRUNCATED
karbiko

Post by karbiko »

Did you sure download developer version?

Or Did you get Master one?

Check version you got
BlackGirl

Post by BlackGirl »

karbiko wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:59 pm Did you sure download developer version?

Or Did you get Master one?

Check version you got
I did not have that version, now it works perfectly. Thank you!
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

Great!
Mickroz

Re: [ABD] You Me We Us Filter

Post by Mickroz »

Im abandoning this extension since i don't have the time nor interest to write extensions anymore.
Feel free to fork my progress on github.
karbiko

Re: [ABD] You Me We Us Filter

Post by karbiko »

anyway, lots of Thanks for your work!!

Let's hope anyone will continue with it!!

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”