[ABD] Notifications 2.0

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
vipaka

[ABD] Notifications 2.0

Post by vipaka »

Extension Name: Notifications 2.0
Author: vipaka

Extension Description:Expansion of the notification system...because it needs this. I am not even sure if this ext will be possible with the events available in 3.2 but I'll attempt it.
Extension Version: 0.0.1

Requirements: PHP 5+ I suppose

Features:
  • Acp control over notifications that are active both in UCP notification options page, ucp notifications activity page, and which fire by event across the board.
  • Possible expansion to include additional notification types like push or blinking browser tabs.
  • Possibly additional notification types available like moderation->reported pm or moderation->cleanup (moving, locking threads)
Curious about my work? See it for yourself.
SalazarAG

Re: [DEV] Notifications 2.0

Post by SalazarAG »

Hi! Could you add to notify all team members when a user is warned?

Example: Moderator_Username warned Username by reason:
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D
vipaka

Post by vipaka »

SalazarAG wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:26 am Hi! Could you add to notify all team members when a user is warned?

Example: Moderator_Username warned Username by reason:
If this extension works (which it may not, depending on what phpbb3.2 is capable of without changes to core), the moderators should be able to set their own options for the user-warning case notifications in addition to post warnings through their UCP as either Email, PM, or none. If you want to set a default for all MCP and ACP permission users, that's probably something that should be handled on the database layer.
Curious about my work? See it for yourself.
SalazarAG

Post by SalazarAG »

I use 3.1, will it work in this version?
Thanks!
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D
NastyBoy
Name: Tim

Post by NastyBoy »

Hello
when comes the Douwnload of this Ext? I need this at my side sound so good.
Derky
Development Team Member
Development Team Member

Post by Derky »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extension Customisations Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extension Customisations Team

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”