[ABD] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Miri4ever

Re: [3.2][ALPHA] Rin Editor for phpBB (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by Miri4ever »

Every BBCode inside your BBCode Table could be displayed. Some of those also with a simple dropdown box and command. Best exemple are MEDIA Extension and TABLE Extension. Don't know how they work, but they are adding their own special Menu at this Editor.

Important is to allow custom external extension inside ACP with with the get those display. All other could be added over the standard BBCode and the display checkbox and uploading the icons.

Those codes did not get parse inside Editor but the buttons works and the editor is still early alpha. Don't want to imagine what would be possible if coming someday to BETA or RC1 state :)
Homepage: Terra Oceanica
martec

Re: [3.2][ALPHA] Rin Editor for phpBB (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by martec »

Miri4ever wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:46 pm
Every BBCode inside your BBCode Table could be displayed. Some of those also with a simple dropdown box and command. Best exemple are MEDIA Extension and TABLE Extension. Don't know how they work, but they are adding their own special Menu at this Editor.

Important is to allow custom external extension inside ACP with with the get those display. All other could be added over the standard BBCode and the display checkbox and uploading the icons.

Those codes did not get parse inside Editor but the buttons works and the editor is still early alpha. Don't want to imagine what would be possible if coming someday to BETA or RC1 state :)
Thanks for feedback!
martec

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by martec »

0.1.0-beta Released

If you using 0.0.9-alpha or before you must unistall and "Delete the extension’s data" before upload 0.1.0-beta files.

This extension is in the beta stage, keep in mind that it is only for test propose, not use beta stage extension in live forum.

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue with smile (https://community.mybb.com/thread-18942 ... pid1245804)
Chrono
Name: Alfonso Camacho

Post by Chrono »

Its looking pretty good :D

A question... its possible to change the style o template of the editor? more like the default example in http://ckeditor.com/

Cheers!
www.degeneracionx.com - Anime, Games & Nothing Else.
Anime and Games Hispanic Community (Spanish only)
Sorry for my poor english
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

I have done this today with mine:

Go here:

http://ckeditor.com/builder

and there you can choose a skin and download the editor. Now extract just the skin folder to your extension folder of RIN Editor inside skin folder and enter the name of the skin you want to use inside ACP. Thats all.

It would be really easier having a dropdown box for selecting the differ styles and the mouseover the buttons inside the editor would be nice if they display the explain text too that is entered inside BBcode Editor inside PHPBB.
martec

Post by martec »

0.1.1-beta Released

If you using 0.0.9-alpha or before you must unistall and "Delete the extension’s data" before upload 0.1.1-beta files.

This extension is in the beta stage, keep in mind that it is only for test propose, not use beta stage extension in live forum.

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue with list tag. Reported here viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&start=60#p14767841

Enhancement:
- Added dropdown to choose the skin in ACP (Ps. only will appear dropdown, if glob() function is allowed in your server or host)
maras2626

Post by maras2626 »

Hi, after saving the settings in the acp are errors:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 149: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
The external bbcode without icon does not display text is an empty button. Is it possible to display the text instead of the empty button?

Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

Hi Martec,

is the editor running at 4.7.1. And could be updates just uploaded with the new files from developer site or special modifications made ? And what kind of plugins set did you use from the developer site or did you added many of your own choice ?
martec

Post by martec »

maras2626 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm
Hi, after saving the settings in the acp are errors:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 149: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
On my local server and on my vps it does not return this error. So complicate it a bit to solve.
But I have idea why this is happening.
So I'll try to solve it in the next version. But I can not guarantee, because I can not be sure that the problem has been solved, because on my server it does not return error as stated previously.
maras2626 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm
The external bbcode without icon does not display text is an empty button. Is it possible to display the text instead of the empty button?

sorry, but you need upload icons for these buttons.
martec

Post by martec »

Miri4ever wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:01 pm
Hi Martec,

is the editor running at 4.7.1. And could be updates just uploaded with the new files from developer site or special modifications made ? And what kind of plugins set did you use from the developer site or did you added many of your own choice ?
sorry, but this is not possible. If you try you will realize that everything will stop working.
It's a lot of change. Not only bbcode plugin, but changes too in core files of ckeditor.
Chrono
Name: Alfonso Camacho

Post by Chrono »

Miri4ever wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 pm
I have done this today with mine:

Go here:

http://ckeditor.com/builder

and there you can choose a skin and download the editor. Now extract just the skin folder to your extension folder of RIN Editor inside skin folder and enter the name of the skin you want to use inside ACP. Thats all.

It would be really easier having a dropdown box for selecting the differ styles and the mouseover the buttons inside the editor would be nice if they display the explain text too that is entered inside BBcode Editor inside PHPBB.
Thx for the reply :D im going to test some styles

Cheers!
www.degeneracionx.com - Anime, Games & Nothing Else.
Anime and Games Hispanic Community (Spanish only)
Sorry for my poor english
martec

Post by martec »

0.1.2-beta Released

If you using 0.0.9-alpha or before you must unistall and "Delete the extension’s data" before upload 0.1.2-beta files.

- Trying fix notice level notification about Undefined index. Reported here viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&start=75#p14770701 and here viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&start=45#p14767056.
I can not guarantee that issue fixed because in my server does not return notice level notification.
Mohammed AlSarsawi

Post by Mohammed AlSarsawi »

if it possible can we have the option to adjust width and height for the YouTube videos
if not .. how can i adjust the default numbers
martec

Post by martec »

Mohammed AlSarsawi wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:19 am
if it possible can we have the option to adjust width and height for the YouTube videos
Unfortunately not.
Mohammed AlSarsawi wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:19 am
if not .. how can i adjust the default numbers
you need access ACP > POSTING > BBCodes > youtube > Edit
In HTML replacement find width="560" height="315", so now you can change with your value.
maras2626

Post by maras2626 »

martec wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:17 am
0.1.2-beta Released

If you using 0.0.9-alpha or before you must unistall and "Delete the extension’s data" before upload 0.1.2-beta files.

- Trying fix notice level notification about Undefined index. Reported here viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&start=75#p14770701 and here viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&start=45#p14767056.
I can not guarantee that issue fixed because in my server does not return notice level notification.
No errors 👍👍

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”