[ABD] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
J_Sparrow

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by J_Sparrow »

Hi martec, sorry for my bad English, I use the Google translator.
Since I found your extension, I use it in my Forum, without many problems. But now I would need to disable several icons, because I want to use extensions that I like more, or because I don't want them to be used in my Forum.
I would like to remove the YouTube button, I have the phpBB Media Embed PlugIn extension, which is useful for many more links.
I also want to remove the appointment button, I use another extension.
Another one that I want to cancel is the IMGUR button, because it doesn't work correctly, since even if you set up the account, I don't upload the images to my account and I don't know where to save them. Well, if you can correct this, it would not be necessary to remove this button.
I hope you do not mind my requests and if you can tell me how to deactivate the buttons (it is not necessary to remove them, if not only they are not seen and can not be used), I would be grateful.
Greetings.
motte
Name: Ralph

Post by motte »

a little idea from me, can you create an extension in which you can specify hashtags?

Users should be able to write hashtags there, the system then displays them and users can search for hashtags?
mpddev

Post by mpddev »

Hi, did anyone manage to get this extension to work properly with FLATBOOTS style by sitesplat?
I installed and activated this extension but the editor is only shown at randoms.

Would appreciate anyone that can help me with this problem!
Bymemor

Post by Bymemor »

Why editor loading so lazy?

It generally takes 3-4 secons loading rin editor.

Can we make it faster? If can, how?
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [ABD] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extension Customisations Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as "abandoned" or "in development", on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extension Customisations Team
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”