Page 2 of 2

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:30 pm
by Dark❶
Froddelaar wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:50 pm
Add you credits in the footer.. looks better.
Just add an event:
overall_footer_copyright_append.html

Code: Select all

<a href="https://www.your.site.com" title="Memberlist Avatars & Status" onclick="window.open(this.href); return false">Memberlist Avatars & Status</a> by Dark1
Something like this ...
Thanks :D :+1:

BUT I have decided to remove it.
May Be in Future , I'll do that , I think it's also perfect to put it there.

Thanking you. :D

Best regards. :+1:

MemberList Avatar & Status v2.3.0

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:05 pm
by Dark❶
MemberList Avatar & Status v2.3.0

ChangeLog:
2.2.3 - 2.2.9 :
  • Major Jump in Version. :P ;)

2.3.0 :
  • Restructuring of Template's & core php code's.
  • Properly aligned avatar , username & status dot.
  • Removed unnecessary files & Cleaned all the files with extra spaces & tabs.
  • Minor Changes to comply to PHP standards.
  • Most Importantly , Removed the "hideous looking banner" of credit. :lol: :D

DownLoad : phpBB-ext-dark1-memberlistavatarstatus-v2.3.0.zip
Note: If updating from 2.2.2 to 2.3.0 , then you will have to delete styles Directory from ext/dark1/memberlistavatarstatus , Since some unnecessary files are removed & may cause problems.

For phpBB v3.1 : phpBBv3.1-ext-dark1-memberlistavatarstatus-v2.3.0.zip
Note: This is for those who are still on 3.1.X , there is no official support for this as it's End of Life [EOL] state.

Thanking You. :)

Best Regards. :D

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:33 am
by Thunder_one
eunaumtenhoid wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm
To be complete, it would be great to have the avatars on the forums, I know there is already an extension to this.
I got the same opinion. It would be nice if everything is complete. Yes, there is such an ext individually. But with me z.b. makes you problems.

Would be great if you could also install that the avatars can also be seen on the forums page below.

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 am
by Dark❶
Thunder_one wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:33 am
eunaumtenhoid wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm
To be complete, it would be great to have the avatars on the forums, I know there is already an extension to this.
I got the same opinion. It would be nice if everything is complete. Yes, there is such an ext individually. But with me z.b. makes you problems.

Would be great if you could also install that the avatars can also be seen on the forums page below.
Ok... :?:

Where are the places you guys/gals are saying it is?
Kindly send some screenshot, please.
also give me the link to that extension.

Best regards. :D

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:28 am
by Galandas

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 am
by Thunder_one
Dark❶ wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 am
Thunder_one wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:33 am
eunaumtenhoid wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm
To be complete, it would be great to have the avatars on the forums, I know there is already an extension to this.
I got the same opinion. It would be nice if everything is complete. Yes, there is such an ext individually. But with me z.b. makes you problems.

Would be great if you could also install that the avatars can also be seen on the forums page below.
Ok... :?:

Where are the places you guys/gals are saying it is?
Kindly send some screenshot, please.
also give me the link to that extension.

Best regards. :D
At the forums page below at who is online. Since it would be great if you could also show the avatar there.

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:49 am
by Dark❶
Thanks my friend Galandas. :D
BTW I like your Simple News Admin, Nice. :D
----------------------
Thunder_one wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 am
Dark❶ wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 am
Thunder_one wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:33 am
eunaumtenhoid wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm
To be complete, it would be great to have the avatars on the forums, I know there is already an extension to this.
I got the same opinion. It would be nice if everything is complete. Yes, there is such an ext individually. But with me z.b. makes you problems.

Would be great if you could also install that the avatars can also be seen on the forums page below.
Ok... :?:

Where are the places you guys/gals are saying it is?
Kindly send some screenshot, please.
also give me the link to that extension.

Best regards. :D
At the forums page below at who is online. Since it would be great if you could also show the avatar there.
In Who is Online, i can try.
I think there is no phpBB event there but i'll give it a look.

BUT for avatar in last post i'll have to take permission from Anv@r.all as it is his/hers Idea and I can not steal it.
I have seen this extension code and Half of the work is already done in my extension , I only need to manipulate the template variable.

Best regards. :D

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 pm
by Galandas
Dark❶ wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:49 am
Thanks my friend Galandas. :D
BTW I like your Simple News Admin, Nice. :D
----------------------
Thunder_one wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 am
Dark❶ wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 am
Thunder_one wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:33 am
eunaumtenhoid wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm
To be complete, it would be great to have the avatars on the forums, I know there is already an extension to this.
I got the same opinion. It would be nice if everything is complete. Yes, there is such an ext individually. But with me z.b. makes you problems.

Would be great if you could also install that the avatars can also be seen on the forums page below.
Ok... :?:

Where are the places you guys/gals are saying it is?
Kindly send some screenshot, please.
also give me the link to that extension.

Best regards. :D
At the forums page below at who is online. Since it would be great if you could also show the avatar there.
In Who is Online, i can try.
I think there is no phpBB event there but i'll give it a look.

BUT for avatar in last post i'll have to take permission from Anv@r.all as it is his/hers Idea and I can not steal it.
I have seen this extension code and Half of the work is already done in my extension , I only need to manipulate the template variable.

Best regards. :D
thank you so much

I think you're not stealing anything, your extension is completely different, you're just adding the avatar in the same place so yours would be more complete and completely different, moral of the story are two different ideas.

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:50 pm
by Dark❶
Galandas wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 pm
Dark❶ wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:49 am
...
In Who is Online, i can try.
I think there is no phpBB event there but i'll give it a look.

BUT for avatar in last post i'll have to take permission from Anv@r.all as it is his/hers Idea and I can not steal it.
I have seen this extension code and Half of the work is already done in my extension , I only need to manipulate the template variable.

Best regards. :D
thank you so much

I think you're not stealing anything, your extension is completely different, you're just adding the avatar in the same place so yours would be more complete and completely different, moral of the story are two different ideas.
Thanks but I think that i should still ask for permission , to prevent future conflicts.
I'll PM the Anv@r.all and wait for 30 days , and if no response is received then I'll consider it as yes!.

Best Regards. :D

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:39 pm
by koraldon
Hi,
Encountered your extension as Last Post Avatar is not updated to 3.2.
If you can also put it in your extension, maybe with ACP switch to dictate where the avatar is shown, that will be great :)

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:02 pm
by Dark❶
koraldon wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:39 pm
Hi,
Encountered your extension as Last Post Avatar is not updated to 3.2.
If you can also put it in your extension, maybe with ACP switch to dictate where the avatar is shown, that will be great :)
I have send a PM & E-Mail to Anv@r.all for required permission to use the Idea from Avatar in last post.

Only after the permission from the author of that extension ,then only I'll implement that feature.
BUT if implemented i might not make a special switch for it, instead use what is already there.

Best regards. :D

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:28 pm
by Dark❶
Here some preview for avatar in Who is Online :

1. On Index:
Image

2. On any Forum and Topic:
Image

Best regards. :D

Re: [3.2][RC] Memberlist Avatar & Status [MAS]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:33 am
by Dark❶
Respected Friends,

This is Extension is discontinued and is moved to New Extension here : viewtopic.php?t=2474156

Due to the reason that this was limited to Member List Only, where as New one is Expanded.

Thanking you. :)

Best regards. :+1: