Extension Description: A phpBB 3.2 extension that gives your users the ability to link all their accounts and switch between them with ease.
Extension Version: 1.1.0 Alpha 1
Old Post: [CDB] Linked Accounts
New features in 1.1.0:
- [Canceled feature] Posting as another linked account. Now you can create a new topic or reply to any as one of your linked accounts.
- [Not implemented] New board-wide option for admins to choose if they want to hide their user's current links when they don't have permissions to switch accounts. This is enabled by default for security reasons.
- [Not implemented] New board-wide option for admins to choose if they want to redirect to the Index or to the same page where the user was in when switching accounts.
- [Not implemented] Admins will be able to choose whether links are affected by a transitive relation (if account A is linked to account B and B is linked to C, then A is also linked to C).
Extension Download: Download v.1.1.0 (Alpha 1)
Linked Account was already published on the database but version 1.1.0 brings some big changes that might need to be tested before sending it to the extension database for approval.
I'd appreciate if you guys helped me out testing this version to find any bugs.
Note: The feature regarding redirecting to the Index or to the Same page gives only the ability to choose. Right now the extension (the one in the database) redirects to a message saying that the redirection has ben successful but there's already a new release waiting for approval that redirects to the same page when switching accounts. If you want to try this newest release without waiting for it to be approved, you can either download the latest release in the download link of the old post or you can download this alpha which already includes those changes (plus the new ones that we're testing).
Currently known issues:
- When editing a post in and switching it's author with the posting as feature to one that needs their posts to be approved, the post will not be sent to reapproval.
- When the posting as procedure has succeeded in a forum where you need approval, a "Topic doesn't exist" message will be returned. This is because the current account doesn't have permissions to see the post yet. A message “Post is in the approval queue" should be shown instead.