[ABD] [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
edzela
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela »

edzela wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:54 am
Hi PGreca,
still is no working: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/controller/helper.php on line 459: fopen(https://medium.com/</t>): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

and now it is not working videos of YouTube, the message says that has been produced an error in the reproduction. I think is not recognizing correctly the id of the video.

Thanks for your help
hi PGreca,
I was checking a little bit and i found that the domain[0] variables is ok but is adding this </t> and the end of links of URLs and youtube videos,any idea?

<div class="post_status_content">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=008Dd-9c1oQ
<p class="post_status_youtube">
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/008Dd-9c1oQ</t>" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</p>
</div>

User avatar
PGreca
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by PGreca »

edzela wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:29 pm
edzela wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:54 am
Hi PGreca,
still is no working: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/controller/helper.php on line 459: fopen(https://medium.com/</t>): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

and now it is not working videos of YouTube, the message says that has been produced an error in the reproduction. I think is not recognizing correctly the id of the video.

Thanks for your help
hi PGreca,
I was checking a little bit and i found that the domain[0] variables is ok but is adding this </t> and the end of links of URLs and youtube videos,any idea?

<div class="post_status_content">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=008Dd-9c1oQ
<p class="post_status_youtube">
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/008Dd-9c1oQ</t>" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</p>
</div>
I have update the file in this moment. Try it

User avatar
warlock666
Registered User
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:52 pm
Location: London
Name: Andrew Scott
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by warlock666 »

Any ideas when this great extension will be ready for official release :D

edzela
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela »

hi pgreca,
I can´t see the comments to the activities commented, I can see the counting correctly (in the bottom) of comments but when i clicked dont see the comments. Thanks in advance

Regards

Random American
Registered User
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:45 am
Location: USA

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by Random American »

Since the test account is disabled, would it be alright if I register an account on the test site?

edzela
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela »

Hi Pgreca,
1) I found another error in the last version commited in githut:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql.php on line 275: mysql_fetch_assoc(): 19 is not a valid MySQL result resource

I think this is old error, maybe was solved, but I am getting when write something in the activity page?.

2) the invitation for new friends are not working, the invitation request is not reaching the new friend.

I download the lastest version from githut.

Thanks in advance

User avatar
PGreca
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by PGreca »

warlock666 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:52 pm
Any ideas when this great extension will be ready for official release :D
When i will have no error to fix :D
My main job takes me a long time.
edzela wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:16 am
hi pgreca,
I can´t see the comments to the activities commented, I can see the counting correctly (in the bottom) of comments but when i clicked dont see the comments. Thanks in advance

Regards
I fixed today. Check it
Random American wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:13 pm
Since the test account is disabled, would it be alright if I register an account on the test site?
Yes, you can.
You can do all you want following the normal rules of a board
edzela wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:30 pm
Hi Pgreca,
1) I found another error in the last version commited in githut:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql.php on line 275: mysql_fetch_assoc(): 19 is not a valid MySQL result resource

I think this is old error, maybe was solved, but I am getting when write something in the activity page?.

2) the invitation for new friends are not working, the invitation request is not reaching the new friend.

I download the lastest version from githut.

Thanks in advance
Somebody having the problem with invitation, i m in invistigation the causes of it.
I no have problem with all the boards tryed.
MMM 🤔Which browser do you use?

edzela
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela »

edzela wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:16 am
hi pgreca,
I can´t see the comments to the activities commented, I can see the counting correctly (in the bottom) of comments but when i clicked dont see the comments. Thanks in advance

Regards
I fixed today. Check it
Still is not working :( ...
edzela wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:30 pm
Hi Pgreca,
1) I found another error in the last version commited in githut:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql.php on line 275: mysql_fetch_assoc(): 19 is not a valid MySQL result resource

I think this is old error, maybe was solved, but I am getting when write something in the activity page?.

2) the invitation for new friends are not working, the invitation request is not reaching the new friend.

I download the lastest version from githut.

Thanks in advance
Somebody having the problem with invitation, i m in invistigation the causes of it.
I no have problem with all the boards tryed.
MMM 🤔Which browser do you use?
[/quote]

Still with the same problem....

Please could you help?

sw.inbox
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:56 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by sw.inbox »

Great job on this extension so far!

NastyBoy
Registered User
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 7:03 pm
Location: Germany
Name: Tim
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by NastyBoy »

Any new News about this Ext?

User avatar
Meis2M
Translator
Posts: 908
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 am
Location: IR.Damghan
Name: میثم نوبری
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by Meis2M »

Hello is it working with 3.3 ?
phpBB persian international support
Follow us in Instagram
Free upgrade and install extensions on your forum - drop me PM
Ultimate phpBB SEO Friendly URL extension

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Posts: 26033
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:44 pm
Location: The netherlands.
Name: Paul Sohier
Contact:

Re: [ABD] [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extension Customisations Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as "abandoned" or "in development", on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.


Thank you,
The phpBB Extension Customisations Team
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Locked

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”