[ABD] Portal Board3 for phpBB 3.3.x

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Mike-on-Tour
Name: Michael

Re: [3.3][RC] Portal Board3 for phpBB 3.3.x

Post by Mike-on-Tour »

andr3wx86 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:34 pm THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL WORK. I have simply ported it to the latest phpBB 3.3.x.
It might not be widely known but there is an original web site to this extension, and it even has a support topic in English:
https://www.board3.de/
Maybe you find the answers to your questions there.

I'm using the latest version from this web site both with 3.2.x and 3.3.0 boards and it is working just fine.
Watz fo lunch?
If you like my extensions or my support please consider a donation: Image
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

I'm using the latest version from this web site both with 3.2.x and 3.3.0 boards and it is working just fine.
The latest version on that website is from 2015 and phpbb version 3.1.5 so I don't believe you are using that one.

But there are some fixes to get it working on phpbb3.3.0 and php 7.+
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
Mike-on-Tour
Name: Michael

Post by Mike-on-Tour »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:29 am But there are some fixes to get it working on phpbb3.3.0 and php 7.+
That is what I meant with my reference to the english support forum.
Watz fo lunch?
If you like my extensions or my support please consider a donation: Image
bubbathegimp
Name: Bubba

Post by bubbathegimp »

I installed this on my testboard to try out. in the settings i selected show on all pages, and it shows on all pages. if I choose no, then nothing shows on any page. I would like to have this on the index page only.
I went to the Welcome module to check the settings and got errors...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 789: A non-numeric value encountered
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 790: A non-numeric value encountered
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 791: A non-numeric value encountered
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 138: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 138: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)
This also happens if I try to look at the settings in other modules.

is Version 2.1.0 the latest? I'm using PhPbb 3.30
I did the YML check, and all 3 files had formatting errors.
If I edit the YML files with the recommended format changes, The board throws a red warning flag, and everything gets disabled.
If at first you don't succeed, Sky diving is not for you....
Ymmv
Hero.73

Post by Hero.73 »

Hero.73 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:25 am I am using a version 2.1.0 and the certified version that passes the check as soon as I put it seems to work well after a little use what I showed you happens

that is, I'm using the one downloaded from this topic

viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2536646
bubbathegimp

Post by bubbathegimp »

Mike-on-Tour wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:06 am
andr3wx86 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:34 pm THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL WORK. I have simply ported it to the latest phpBB 3.3.x.
It might not be widely known but there is an original web site to this extension, and it even has a support topic in English:
https://www.board3.de/
Maybe you find the answers to your questions there.

I tried registering on their board, and the Captcca being so long, along with the way it was displayed, & The requirements to complete it & my eyesight, I couldn't get past it to register...a real PITA to accomplish...
Ymmv
janus_zonstraal

just copy and paste => 7sdfjAefKJeroPneUSdfn52hedjs99AfPrIuHF345H6dsLDXsddJ:
bubbathegimp

Post by bubbathegimp »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:31 pm just copy and paste => 7sdfjAefKJeroPneUSdfn52hedjs99AfPrIuHF345H6dsLDXsddJ:
Tried it, then had problems with my E-Mail address. I give up.

I found the patch files,and Have Board 3 running over @ My Place.

One thing though, the 180px is too small to allow full display of the calendar. If I go past this, the main content in the center will be reduced. The setup menu will only allow you to display the calendar on the left or right. It will not allow you to move it to the center, which would be a much better option.
Ymmv
helladamnleet

Post by helladamnleet »

kinerity wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:57 pm andr3wx86 and helladamnleet, please stop full quoting posts. It makes the topic unreadable.
No. If you don't like it then disable nesting in the settings. It's literally that simple.
Torreto1337
Name: Enriko Todorov

Post by Torreto1337 »

hellov, i have a problem with this ext
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/board3/portal/portal/fetch_posts.php on line 137: A non-numeric value encountered
how to fix it?

Sorry for my bad english :)
janus_zonstraal

Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

What kind of changes must be made to use the editor from PHPBB Enabled as this old style only used in Portal Edit page Editor. And it also seem it does not parse BBCodes the same way, as the PHPBB Editor does.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
PHPBB Games Solitaire, MChat Poker, MChat Black Jack, MChat Cards, MChat Trivia
PHPBB Special Effects, Mousepointers, X-Mas Themes and Designs for PBWoW Style.
Supported work: (**New Updated** UCP Sidebar), Tables, Hide, PBWow3 Style
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

Ok I finally managed it myself:

I wrote the ACP Module Welcome Message and Custom Message complete new to work with any standart PHPBB Editor you choose to run and removed the old code complete. Now it works with CK-Editor or Rin-Editor aswell or with Posting Buttons Extension. Need to fix some small glitches but its working fine. Will all you costum BBCodes you can do in your normal Editor too.

For the Fan of PBWoW3 Style the good News, I managed it to rewrote to work with display on all pages. Left or Right Site. Just need now to rewrite all the blocks for being collapsable if wanted.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
PHPBB Games Solitaire, MChat Poker, MChat Black Jack, MChat Cards, MChat Trivia
PHPBB Special Effects, Mousepointers, X-Mas Themes and Designs for PBWoW Style.
Supported work: (**New Updated** UCP Sidebar), Tables, Hide, PBWow3 Style
MrAnonymous

Post by MrAnonymous »

I have read this post and i have tried every download in here out on my forum. I use phpbb 3.3.2 and Board3 2.1.0 Everything is working as supposed to only one thing is not working and that is the welcome message. I cannot acces the config screen. I get then an blankscreen.

I enter this site through https://example.com/adm/index.php?i=-bo ... dule_id=10

If i look in the F12 screen i see the next error:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

Can somebody help me out how to solve this problem because now i cannot change the message to what i want. Maybe somebody knows in which document the welcome message is stored ? But better is how to solve this problem?
ssl
Name: Fred Rimbert

Post by ssl »

Hi
What you mean by "the welcome message"?
Sorry for my English ... I do my best!

phpBB: 3.3.11 | PHP: 8.2.16
[Kill spam on phpBB] - [Some French translation of extensions]
"Mistress, Mistress someone is bothering me in pm"

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”