Author: Extensions Dev Robot
Extension description: An official phpBB Extension that adds a dedicated Rules page to a phpBB 3.1 board.
- Dedicated Rules page
- Create an unlimited number of rules and rule categories (optional)
- Multiple language support, create rule sets in each language
- BBCodes supported in rules
- Customisable anchors are displayed next to each rule, can be used for rule highlighting
- Rules page link in the header (optional)
- Require users acceptance of board rules prior to registration (optional)
- ACP panel interface for rule management
- BBCode editor with preview in ACP panel
- Easily sort rules by moving them up/down in ACP panel
- Notify users of board rules changes using the notification system
- phpBB 3.1.3 or newer
- phpBB 3.2.0 or newer
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Board Rules under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Board Rules by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Board Rules.
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.10
Download file: phpbb_boardrules_1.0.4.zip
File size: 264.29 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.