Extension description: Extension for phpBB 3.2 / 3.3 to let visitors quickly switch board styles.
Based on Prime Quick Style for phpBB 3.0, by Ken F. Innes IV (primehalo)
- Adds a drop-down selector to the header, which detects a selection change and triggers a board style change through the UCP.
- Automatically redirects back to the original page being viewed after style has changed.
- Works for guests too, but uses a special cookie instead.
- ACP module to set guest access and whether to use the default template location: EVENT overall_header_navigation_prepend
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Copy the paybas/quickstyle folder to /ext/paybas/quickstyle.
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for "Quick Style" under the Disabled Extensions list, and click the "Enable" link.
- Set up and configure the Quick Style extension by navigating in the ACP to Extensions -> Quick Style.
Download development version: https://www.avathar.be/forum/app.php/dl ... l&df_id=67
Version 1.4.1 is currently in the validation queue.
Extension version: 1.3.5
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.3
Download file: paybas-quickstyle-1.3.5.zip
File size: 35.07 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.