Extension description: Extension for phpBB 3.1 that adds a CSS rule option to user ranks. Useful for styling posts of special users.
- Integration with phpBB 3.1 ranks ACP module
- Allows admin to specify a CSS class rule for each "special" rank
- CSS class rule is applied to <div class="post-container"> which wraps posts
- Available in:
- Search results (posts mode)
- Memberlist (viewprofile)
- Gives total control to style whatever you like (fonts, colors, images, etc.)
Warning!: This extension is only for those that are familiar with HTML and CSS. No support will be given beyond the actual functionality of the extension. All styling is up to you.
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Copy the paybas/rankpoststyling folder to /ext/paybas/rankpoststyling.
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for "Rank Post Styling" under the Disabled Extensions list, and click the "Enable" link.
- To set up your rank-style classes, simply edit a rank in your ACP, under "manage ranks".
Extension version: 1.0.3
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.3
Download file: paybas-rankpoststyling-1.0.3.zip
File size: 47.83 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.