Author: Extensions Dev Robot
Extension description: An official phpBB extension that can automate the process of adding and removing users from groups upon reaching specified milestones based on the user's activity.
- Add users to group(s) based on post count.
- Add users to group(s) based on the length of their membership.
- Add users to group(s) based on the number of warnings received.
- Add users to group(s) based on their age/birthday.
- Users will be added to a group by reaching the minimum value.
- Users can be removed from a group by exceeding the optional maximum value.
- Groups can be set to become the user's new default usergroup.
- Groups can be excluded from default status changes (ie: moderator and administrator groups).
- Easily extensible by other extensions looking to add-on more options or integrate auto grouping features. Auto Groups Wiki for extension developers.
- phpBB 3.1.0 or newer
- phpBB 3.2.0 or newer
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Auto Groups under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Auto Groups in the ACP at
Users and Groups -> Manage Auto Groups.
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.10
Download file: phpbb_autogroups_1.0.2.zip
File size: 93.89 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.