Extension description: Adds up to 6 separate images to the RHS of your forum header (LHS for RTL language packs) Each image is randomly loaded and directs to its own URL opening in a new page/tab.
- Random in this instance means a random selection at each page load. There is no reference to any previously loaded images so there will be times when the same image is loaded several times in succession.
- The image must be a standard image extension eg .jpg .gif .png etc
- If you host the images on your own server, create a directory in the [cimages[/c] folder in your forum root (where
right_random_imagesin which to upload them. To ensure the image appears on all pages the URL for the image will then be
- You can adjust the maximum size for images which shrink large images but not affect smaller ones
- Additional Languages ar, de, es, ru HERE
- prosilver se
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Upload the the folder
root/ext/and enable it in the ACP
The contact us link at the bottom of this Forum or phpBB forum
Extension version: 3.1.0
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.10
Download file: rightrandomimage_3_1_0.zip
File size: 17.63 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.