Extension description: This plugin is very useful as for administrators of phpBB websites and for the users.
It sends notifications about successful and failed login actions.
If someone wants to hack or bruteforce the passwords of your users or administrator password, you will get full information about the attacker.
It will show you IP address, Browser and Location (city and country) of the hacker.
If hacker is lucky and he got your password, you will get notification about it. What you need to do, just change the password.
Without this plugin hackers can use your accounts for a long time and you will not know about it.
Main features:Doesn’t allow to the hackers to use your accounts and passwords.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Does not require extra configuration.
- Catches successful and failed login actions.
- Sends notifications to the administrator by email or by Telegram Messenger to your mobile.
- Shows Date/Time of access action, Browser, IP address, Location (City, Country). Please note this plugin uses 3rd party service http://api.ipinfodb.com (IP geolocation API).
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.11
Download file: phpBB-user-access-notification.zip
File size: 117.16 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.