How to completely remove ./ from my forum's HTML code?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
ivellios1988

How to completely remove ./ from my forum's HTML code?

Post by ivellios1988 »

I have a hosting at OVH. Recently I enabled their new CDN Security service and everything worked fine until I started receiving 403 error messages. I found the culprit, turned out this error message was triggered every time a user tried to send something via forms that had './' in paths. I successfully managed to remove them all from my website, however, making them disappear from my forum turned out to be not so easy as still a lot of them remain and they tend to cause issues which results in my users seeing a lot of 403s. Is there any way to get rid of these './' and replace them with something like 'mywebsite.com/forum/'?
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: How to completely remove ./ from my forum's HTML code?

Post by Paul »

You should try to fix the actual problem and not work around it. Removing a perfectly valid ./ is a workaround for the problem you created. If you can't change the settings of their CDN security thing, you should just disable it as it is broken.
ivellios1988

Re: How to completely remove ./ from my forum's HTML code?

Post by ivellios1988 »

I don't care if it is valid or not, I want to remove it completely...

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”