Incompatible Extensions for 3.2

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
I've Been Banned!

Re: Incompatible Extensions for 3.2

Post by 2600 »

ALXGS wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 3:52 pm I want to ask if someone know if it works on 3.2 the bellow for 3.1.9 version extensions

Advanced Polls 1.1.0-b1
Last Post Avatar 1.0.3
Posts merging 2.0.2
Quickedit 1.0.1
Share On 2.0.0
Sortables Captcha 2.0.0

Thanks
I use Sortables Captcha in 3.2.
Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself.
Hack me.
Consider a canary token.
The nature of my chosen username
:ugeek:
ALXGS

Post by ALXGS »

John connor wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 8:13 am
ALXGS wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 3:52 pm I want to ask if someone know if it works on 3.2 the bellow for 3.1.9 version extensions

Advanced Polls 1.1.0-b1
Last Post Avatar 1.0.3
Posts merging 2.0.2
Quickedit 1.0.1
Share On 2.0.0
Sortables Captcha 2.0.0

Thanks
Thanks man! I will try it
I've Been Banned!

Post by 2600 »

Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself.
Hack me.
Consider a canary token.
The nature of my chosen username
:ugeek:
ALXGS

Post by ALXGS »

Thanks again!
White Phoenix
Name: Rod Lockwood

Post by White Phoenix »

Don’t care what will not work. I want a list of extension that WILL work. This should have been developed in tandem with upgrading phpBB since you knew that some, if not all extensions would not be working with 3.2. This strikes me as very poor planning.
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

White Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am Don’t care what will not work. I want a list of extension that WILL work. This should have been developed in tandem with upgrading phpBB since you knew that some, if not all extensions would not be working with 3.2. This strikes me as very poor planning.
Who is "you"?

PS All of my extensions work in 3.2 except for the auto backup one.
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer Image
david63

Post by david63 »

White Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am Don’t care what will not work. I want a list of extension that WILL work. This should have been developed in tandem with upgrading phpBB since you knew that some, if not all extensions would not be working with 3.2. This strikes me as very poor planning.
Thanks for the motivational update, I am sure that extension developers will really appreciate it.

Did you even consider looking in the CDB to see which extensions have been released for 3.2, bearing in mind that many that were released for 3.1 work with 3.2. And then there are many extensions in the Extensions in Development forum that are tagged as being for 3.2 - no sorry you want somebody else to do that for you.

It may come as a surprise to some that some of us actually have a life away from phpBB and at times that takes over and becomes more important.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
Crizzo
Translations & International Support Teams Manager
Translations & International Support Teams Manager
Name: Christian

Post by Crizzo »

Are you aware, that the list of working extensions is the CDB?

And are you aware, that extensions and phpBB are created and developed by different independent people?

Seems like the answer to both questions is "no".
My extensions for phpBB: CDB
German phpBB Support at www.phpbb.de
ALXGS

Post by ALXGS »

ALXGS wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:58 pm
John connor wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 8:13 am

Advanced Polls 1.1.0-b1
Last Post Avatar 1.0.3
Posts merging 2.0.2
Quickedit 1.0.1
Share On 2.0.0
Sortables Captcha 2.0.0

Thanks
Thanks man! I will try it
Βy the way, the Share on extension, updated to 2.0.1 and works fine :)
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

Advanced Polls 1.1.0-b1
Last Post Avatar 1.0.3
Sortables Captcha 2.0.0

Those working but checking for latest updates and github pages. Often extensions got updated but without any note to PHPBB itself that there was an update. For Advanced poll I only could say lots of translations are missing there. I you use english it might be fine, but with differ languages there is might missing a lot of texts.

For last post avatar check it there are updates.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
PHPBB Games Solitaire, MChat Poker, MChat Black Jack, MChat Cards, MChat Trivia
PHPBB Special Effects, Mousepointers, X-Mas Themes and Designs for PBWoW Style.
Supported work: (**New Updated** UCP Sidebar), Tables, Hide, PBWow3 Style
javiexin
Code Contributor
Name: Javier

Post by javiexin »

Regarding Advanced Polls, it has not been updated to 3.2 yet. The part that is known to NOT work is the notifications on poll end. If you want to use it in 3.2, just follow indications in this post, and it should work WITHOUT NOTIFICATIONS: viewtopic.php?p=14726696#p14726696

Regarding translations, true. I cannot make sure that they are up to date, and some of them are not.

You can only rely 100% on English and Spanish, the only translations I do maintain myself. All the others are at different levels (some quite complete, other quite old, like German, not updated for quite a while).

Regards,
-javiexin
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

Prime Notifications does not work.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/admin/mods.htm#notify

The instructions are updated to install for 3.1.10, and even though I followed them and edited the proper files (and changed the right code to work with 3.2), I can't even see the extension to install. Really strange. There are only 2 php files I the extension folder, so it's probably an easy fix, but I have no idea where to start.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

If that "MOD" was available for 3.2 it would be in the form of an extension (no file editing) and I don't recall seeing it. Any support for any MOD is as it is with extensions, with the author.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

Apparently it works all the way up to 3.1.10, even though it acts as a mod.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
nomad666

A waste of time and energy!

Post by nomad666 »

This Thread is rather pointless since compatible Extensions in the DB already list what is compatible with 3.2 Just saying! its like whacking a dead horse!

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”