Check Usergroup content

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
SpongeWeb

Check Usergroup content

Post by SpongeWeb »

Its been a while, but Im using PHPBB again! I used to have links in my header, that would only show if you were in a certain group, Found the below link, but its from a while ago, doesnt seem to work anymore.

I have searched, but cant find anything, the IF ELSE content is fine , its the checking of the group ID that seems to be not working. can anyone confirm this link is still the correct solution?

Thanks

https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... -switches/
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and will sing, when you forget the words..
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: Check Usergroup content

Post by stevemaury »

That will not work with version 3.2.x.

This extension MAY work with version 3.2 - viewtopic.php?f=536&t=2338681#p14220861
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
SpongeWeb

Post by SpongeWeb »

Thank you, Ill take a look and let you know.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and will sing, when you forget the words..
SpongeWeb

Post by SpongeWeb »

It no longer works, I shall try and pick it apart this weekend, code is a lot newer from when I joined!

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”