UPgrade 3.0.14 to 3.2: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
silneil

UPgrade 3.0.14 to 3.2: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader

Post by silneil »

I upgrade my forum 3.0.14 to 3.2 and the update works fine, but I resolved to install an ext @Mentions and this crash my PHPBB_posts table. :oops:

I've been able to backup and the old 3.014 wors ok, but now i can't upgrade again. The forum show ever this message errors. How i can fix this?
PHPBB_PROBLEMA_04.jpg
update_PHPBB_01.jpg
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "message_body.html" (looked into: /home/site1/public_html/styles/all/template).' in /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215 Stack trace: #0 /home/site1/public_html/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('message_body.ht...') #1 /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('message_body.ht...') #2 /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('message_body.ht...') #3 /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('message_body.ht...', NULL) #4 /home/site1/public_html/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(243): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('message_body.ht...', NULL) #5 /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(347): phpbb\template\twig\environment-> in /home/site1/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215

Thanks in advance
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Re: UPgrade 3.0.14 to 3.2: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader

Post by 3Di »

You need to clear you cache folder before to proceed again, it seems to me.
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you! 🚀
silneil

Post by silneil »

I my folder cache / production have some files that i can't delete. They returns denied access. I try via SSH and nothing. You have idea of how i can dele this files?
silneil

Post by silneil »

I delete all cache files via SSH and run support_info.php and this is the results:

Version Settings
Board start date: 06 Jun 2006
constants.php version: 3.2.0
Cached version: 3.0.14
DB version: 3.0.14

I make this:
viewtopic.php?f=466&t=2345791

And works !

Thanks a lot!

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”