How can I take care of this?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Eliter

How can I take care of this?

Post by Eliter »

On my forums, I have used both Latte (from Artsy) and Basic (also from Artsy) styles, and I switched from Latte to Basic. Now thinking about it, I'm not sure if it's happened this whole time, but on my forum, the "Topic Tools" drop-down menu has been extremely annoying, when you are looking through topics or looking through a forum thread.

When you first load the page, the drop-down menu is down. When you click on it to hide the menu, it will toggle. When you click on it again, it will also toggle. However, after the drop-down has been hidden by you clicking on the drop down, when you click elsewhere the drop-down appears again.

If this is a bug, I know this is not the place to report it. Where can I report it?

If it's been taken care of already (which I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one), how do I fix it for my forum?

If you guys need, I could give you the link to my forum. Not sure if that's considered "advertising".

My phpBB version is '3.2.0' after checking (so it is accurate, according to my Admin Control Panel.).
.m.

Re: How can I take care of this?

Post by .m. »

looks like both styles are yet to be updated for phpBB 3.2

Latte style support => https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style/latte/support

Basic style support => https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style/basic/support
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: How can I take care of this?

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

arty has said that he will no longer be updating or supporting his styles for phpbb.

you can't really use any of the 3.1 styles for 3.2 so you will need to find a 3.2 style that is similar and tweak it to your requirements or hire it done etc.

there are way too many code changes involved to really just update a given style to 3.2.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”