Styles not changing

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
danok

Styles not changing

Post by danok »

Hey Guys,

this is the first time I'm using phpBB and its looking promising so it will be my first choice for sites from now on.

I have searched this topic for the past few hours and cannot find anything on the same problem.

I have installed 3.2.0 and downloaded the style flat-style from the database. Uploaded via FTP into the styles folder and it shows up in the style management section in ACP. I install and activate the style, but it doesn't change on the front end. I have attached a screenshot of the styles settings incase I have done something wrong, if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 16.46.42.png
P_I
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: Styles not changing

Post by P_I »

Welcome to the phpBB community.

If you want to change the board's default style settings, you need to navigate to ACP->GENERAL tab then select the Board Settings item in the left menu.

In the middle section is settings for Board style, i.e. the Default style and the Guest style. If you want to make the flat-style the default for everyone, change it in this section.
Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams
danok

Post by danok »

Thank you for the quick reply.

That worked, I also had to set it as default in styles and then over ride user style just incase anyone else needs to do this too.

Cheers!
MeowMiau

Post by MeowMiau »

Thanks. Worked for me too. :)
ukdude

Post by ukdude »

Worked for me too - Thanks so much!

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”