[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/class_loader.php

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
guischarff

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/class_loader.php

Post by guischarff »

Hello,

We started getting the following error not having made any changes to the servers (dedicated), to any of the systems (apache, mysql, etc) or to PHPBB itself. Just upon accessing we get the following:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/class_loader.php on line 160: require(./phpbb/template/twig/extension/config .php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I find curious that the missing file has a blank between it name and its extension: config .php. Also, that the there is no config file in the original scripts in that path.

We update from 3.1.9 to 3.2 a few weeks ago. Right now, there is no way to access ACP.

Have searched the web and do not find anything that helps. Below is the request template output.

Thanks so much for any leads.

Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.2.0
What is your board's URL? http://noticierodigital.com/forum
Who do you host your board with? servint
How did you install your board? I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board? Update from a previous version of phpBB3
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? No
Do you have any MODs installed? No
Do you have any extensions installed? No
What version of phpBB3 did you update from? phpBB 3.1.9
What styles do you currently have installed? custom style (based on prosilver) and prosilver
What language(s) is your board currently using? Spanish
Which database type/version are you using? MySQL 5
What is your level of experience? Comfortable with PHP and phpBB
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable? The board was updated more than 3 weeks ago. The problem started by itself. Cannot relate it to any specific action taken neither on the server nor on phpbb itself
Please describe your problem. The following message is displayed when accessing:

"[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/class_loader.php on line 160: require(./phpbb/template/twig/extension/config .php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory"

I found two curious facts: 1) there is a space between config and .php, 2) I do not see any config.php in said route in the original package.

Right now, to get the message, you must enter "http://www.noticierodigital.com/forum/?a=go" in the browser. Placed an IF at the beginning of the file to avoid that our regular users get the error message.
Generated by SRT Generator
Nummee

Re: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/class_loader.php

Post by Nummee »

Funny i just got home from work today and get this error, i use the same version as you, and there is is no way to access ACP.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/class_loader.php on line 160: require(./phpbb/passwords/driver/helper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I just have another problem look like somebody uploaded some files to my root and it is only me there have access.

There is also 2 winzip files in my root name jjodiaue and aairbywe this files i cant attach in this topic not allowed it says.

And there is also 6 folders added to my root name .zsh__history, aairbywe, jjodiaue, o8obugt, random and yoffiwurt

And one file name edit_groups_ajax.php but this file is empty :-(

Look like somebody hack my forum how can they do that i use lastes version phpbb
Attachments
home-site-map.xml
(211 Bytes) Downloaded 14 times
robots.txt
(67 Bytes) Downloaded 17 times
site_map.xml
(602.72 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
gCmRwo.php
(25.25 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
stylewpp.php
(4.92 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
svmbaeknrd.php
(12.32 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Last edited by Nummee on Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

Nummee wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:21 pm get the same error,
So how is
Nummee wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:21 pm require(./phpbb/passwords/driver/helper.php):
the same as
guischarff wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 1:25 am require(./phpbb/template/twig/extension/config .php):
???
cprgolds

Post by cprgolds »

This looks like someone has hacked your site through WordPress. Are you running WordPress on the same server account?

WordPress is pretty full of holes. When it gets hacked, files start appearing with gobblygook names like the two .php files show. Also, the is no file called stylewpp.php is not part of WordPress. This looks pretty typical for a WordPress hack.

The coding in the altered files is VERY convoluted, and almost impossible to figure out.

If either of you with this problem are running WordPress, let me know.
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

It would be interesting to see what the OP did in the end, he’s not been here since 2017.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel
cprgolds

Post by cprgolds »

Thanks Mick -- I didn't notice the date. It was close to the top of the topic list due to the second poster who thought he has the same issue. I do see that the OP's board is active, so he may have fixed it.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”