Catchable fatal error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
sysz
Name: Kimmy Lindell Ekström

Catchable fatal error

Post by sysz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 am

I upgraded my forum last night from 3.1.10 to 3.2 and now when ever i try to create a post i get this message

Code: Select all

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to phpbb\notification\type\base::__construct() must implement interface phpbb\db\driver\driver_interface, instance of phpbb\user_loader given, called in /var/www/sailorsweden.net/forum/cache/production/container_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php on line 920 and defined in /var/www/sailorsweden.net/forum/phpbb/notification/type/base.php on line 87
or just this

Code: Select all

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to phpbb\notification\type\base::__construct() must implement interface phpbb\db\driver\driver_interface, instance of phpbb\user_loader given in /var/www/sailorsweden.net/forum/phpbb/notification/type/base.php on line 87
However, the post gets posted. As a noob as i am i don't understand what the error is telling me.

My site is: http://forum.sailorsweden.net/[/s]
Last edited by sysz on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently working on the community

JimA
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Catchable fatal error

Post by JimA » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:21 am

This is an error we usually see when you have an incompatible extension installed, that only works for phpBB 3.1, but not for phpBB 3.2. It's because of a change in the notifications system.

Try to disable your extensions one by one to see which one is causing the problem. You might also have some luck checking some known incompatible extensions off from this list.
Image Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.

sysz
Name: Kimmy Lindell Ekström

Re: Catchable fatal error

Post by sysz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks for the fast reply :)

I found out that it was the QuickReply Reloaded extension (1.1.0-RC2) who made the catchable fatal error. 1.1.0-RC2.
Currently working on the community

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”