Cache Problem

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Warbear.Prime

Cache Problem

Post by Warbear.Prime »

Hi and thanks now for taking the time to read this. I will try and explain what is happening, and see if some smarter cookie than me can figure out a fix... I have googled but cannot find anything.

So what's happening, is PHPBB is filling up my cache folder, and making my hosting hit the max number of files (250,000) really REALLY fast.

Here is a screenshot, the FTP query can only pull 9999 records, so the image below shows the max pulled out of it, but there is another 10 minutes or so of it generating the codes.

Each is it seems, a php query, and a lock for the query, but then after the query is run, nothing happens it sits there...filling up the hosting.

Here is the contents of one of the files:

Code: Select all

<?php exit; ?>
SELECT t.*, f.* FROM (d20bb_forums f CROSS JOIN d20bb_topics t) WHERE f.forum_id = '14' AND t.topic_type IN ('0', '1') AND t.topic_time <= 1497999594 AND (t.forum_id NOT IN (38, 41, 43) AND t.topic_visibility = 1) AND f.hidden_forum = 0 AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id AND t.topic_moved_id = 0 ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_time DESC LIMIT 5
a:0:{}
I am just as I type this thinking about an extension that might cause this, if so I will make a different post there as well, but still wondering if anyone knows about this? In the mean time, I am twice a day manually cleaning out the Production folder in the cache.

TIA

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”