What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.2.0
What is your board's URL? Please PM.
Who do you host your board with? siteground
How did you install your board? Someone else installed my board for me
What is the most recent action performed on your board? Update from a previous version of phpBB3
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? No
Do you have any MODs installed? No
Do you have any extensions installed? No
What version of phpBB3 did you update from? phpBB 3.2.0
What styles do you currently have installed? prosilver Special Edition
What language(s) is your board currently using? English
Which database type/version are you using? MySQL 5
What is your level of experience? New to PHP and phpBB
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable?
- Board said update required, searched for autoupdate but none was found.
- Downloaded the one which says - 3.2.x boards with no core code changes.
- Backedup database.
- UnZipped PHPBB File.
- Saw board telling just to upload vendors and install folders.
- Renamed Vendors and Cache as a backup.
- Uploaded vendors and install, forum went offline post upload, got puzzled, renamed newer folders and brought back folders from backup.
- ACP says "Your phpBB installation has not been correctly updated. Please read the information below in order to fix this error."
- Files Version > 3.2.1, Database version > 3.2.0
- Enabled install folder & Updated database as suggested and disabled install folder.
- Purged Cache as suggested.
- Database size reduced from 600+MB to 130 MB.
- Files Version > 3.2.1, Database version > 3.2.0 [No change post database update]
- Emails and PM reported error.
- "[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php on line 76: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 108: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array"
- Tried to recover database but server timesout.
- Almost all topics report "The requested topic does not exist."
- Forum is online, threads are listed, but most of them dont open.