Style Activated on 'Board Index' Only

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
profKroy

Style Activated on 'Board Index' Only

Post by profKroy »

Hmmm, I'm in the process of a migration and for some reason I cannot get any of the styles to activate for the underlying pages in the forum. In other words, the board index will display the style, prosilver, but when I click on any of the other forums or subforum, they are unstyled.

"Default style" and "Guest style" are set to prosilver (or any other style). "Override user style" set to "yes."

However, when I preview the style from the "Customise" tab, the style is applied to all the pages.

Any ideas on what to check? Many thanks...
Using phpBB extensively to teach online courses. Always looking for extensions geared towards helping students.
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Style Activated on 'Board Index' Only

Post by JimA »

What do you mean with unstyled?
Do these pages inside a forum use a different style or do you see no CSS/styling at all there?
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
david63

Post by david63 »

A link would be useful so that we can see what is happening
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
profKroy

Post by profKroy »

SOLVED

"Script path" was set incorrectly.
Using phpBB extensively to teach online courses. Always looking for extensions geared towards helping students.
profKroy

Post by profKroy »

"Unstyled"...I mean that it looked there wasn't a stylesheet being applied to the page, so I would get just sort of a crudely formatted page.

In the process of the migration, the value for the "Script path" under "Server Settings" had not been updated. But it was unusual that the "Board Index" had a stylesheet applied to it.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”