Stuck in "solve the CAPTCHA"

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
dondri

Stuck in "solve the CAPTCHA"

Post by dondri » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 pm

I should have known better. I was (as admin) trying to help a member figure out their password and in doing so, now even I, every time I log in I am asked about exceeding the limits of loggin in and have to solve the captcha. Even as Admin, I am stuck in this (trying to help someone out)

Yes, I even successfully log in finally, then I really need to log out as I usually do. then when I try to log back in, the same message. Once I logged in, I went and even changed my password. Still logging out and back in again, same message. Everything was fine until I was trying to help a member. I should have thought about that before entering a bunch of nonsense passwords for the person, but just trying to help, I forgot about my own admin setups !!! good greif.

How can I resolve this. I was using the GD Image and then I set it to Q&A then I cleared my history.

Can I just re upload like the includes folder (from backup), or is there another folder or file that can over write all this?

One other thing I though of is going to my admin panel front page and clearing the cache files.

thanks

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”