3.1 to 3.2 error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Uncharted Nebula

3.1 to 3.2 error

Post by Uncharted Nebula »

Hi,
I tried to update from 3.1.9 to 3.2.1 using this guide https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... upgrade31/

I followed it exactly up to 12. - but when I open my forum/install, it shows these errors:
Warning: require(/data/web/virtuals/138453/virtual/www/subdom/magic/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/web/virtuals/138453/virtual/www/subdom/magic/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 12

Warning: require(/data/web/virtuals/138453/virtual/www/subdom/magic/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/web/virtuals/138453/virtual/www/subdom/magic/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 12

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/data/web/virtuals/138453/virtual/www/subdom/magic/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/data/web/virtuals/138453/virtual') in /data/web/virtuals/138453/virtual/www/subdom/magic/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 12
I have no idea how to fix this, I tried putting the files autoload_real and autoload back from the backup files, there's still error... The files seem quite similar to me, there's only different number :/
Any idea what to do now? My forum is at a subdomen magic.clockwork.cz
Last edited by Mick on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from converters
_Vinny_
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Marcus Vinicius

Re: 3.1 to 3.2 error

Post by _Vinny_ »

Some files seem to be missing. Make sure you've uploaded all the files correctly. Repeat step 11 carefully.
Uncharted Nebula

I did this twice, nothing :/
Uncharted Nebula

O-oh... I tried uploading the old files back because I gave up but now the same erors show up, even though the old files are back in place D: I'm starting to panic, what should I do now?

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”